I had to get some New Boots after the HOD Bowl!

KingDL1

Boots are a polarizing subject in this great state of Texas. I seem to go through a decent pair of Justin work boots every year.

Laced or not? (always not)

Jeans tucked in or over the top? (never tucked unless the sh%$ gettin deep)

Square, round or pointy? (round for workin, square for lookin good)

You could go on and on.

Boots are a polarizing subject in this great state of Texas. I seem to go through a decent pair of Justin work boots every year.

Laced or not? (always not)

Jeans tucked in or over the top? (never tucked unless the sh%$ gettin deep)

Square, round or pointy? (round for workin, square for lookin good)

You could go on and on.

I am not sure I have ever worn anything more comfortable than broken in cowboy boots.

• 1 month later...

I really like them. I don't care if some people think they look feminine, I'm going to pull the trigger.

Note***The ones on the Belk site are a different style from the picture above with stitching also on the lower boot. (I couldn't get the Belk pic to copy). Check photos on Belk link : http://www.belk.com/AST/Main/Belk_Primary/Big_Tall/Related_Shop/Shoes/Boots/PRD~3900284NTM020/Men+s+University+of+North+Texas+Boot.jsp?cm_mmc=CSE-_-Shopping-_-Big_Tall>Related_Shop>Shoes>Boots-_-3900284NTM020&CA_6C15C=1477646558

Edited by ADLER

Note***The ones on the Belk site are a different style from the picture above with stitching also on the lower boot. (I couldn't get the Belk pic to copy). Check photos on Belk link : http://www.belk.com/AST/Main/Belk_Primary/Big_Tall/Related_Shop/Shoes/Boots/PRD~3900284NTM020/Men+s+University+of+North+Texas+Boot.jsp?cm_mmc=CSE-_-Shopping-_-Big_Tall>Related_Shop>Shoes>Boots-_-3900284NTM020&CA_6C15C=1477646558

Hmmm...that stitching does take some of the allure off. Does anyone know who makes them?

Edited by meangreener