GMG Basketball Classic draft talent thread

UNT90

6'0 240

F/G

Non Drinker

Haven't been in the gym much lately. Can still knock down the 3's though. Got a baby hook and a floater. When I'm in shape can defend anybody on the floor and shut them down.

Played 4 yrs in HS. Played intramurals in college. Play every summer in hometown festival 3 on 3 tourney.

Feel pretty decent about my game. Should be better in a month.

I will turn over the ball... I operate off the ball and am out of shape (comparatively to the past). I just shoot and hustle. I'm not planning on telling people rally what to do. Just move off the ball.

I will turn over the ball... I operate off the ball and am out of shape (comparatively to the past). I just shoot and hustle. I'm not planning on telling people rally what to do. Just move off the ball.

Hopefully, this means you are playing this year as it is a thread to help our coaches (UNT90 and Andrew) in the player draft. Can't figure out why anyone not playing would want to troll this thread, so...I can count you in, right?

Would be great to have you with us for this one. What size t-shirt for you?

Please folks...if you are not playing in the game, please refrain from trying to derail this thread. It is meant to help our coaches and players. There are plenty of other threads where you can post. Thanks for your understanding and help with this.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Ok, let me try this again....I posted earlier a request that folks try to honor the spirit of this thread and not try to derail it. We have had a couple of folks try to derail it already. This is a thread to help our coaches in the player draft for the GMG.Com game.

I would gently ask that those not playing and not supporting this project not post in this thread. There are plenty of others available.

Thank you

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Will CBL ever get his ass out of the compound and actually bounce a ball in one of these?

Probably not. It's always the same weekend as my birthday...and I can think of about a million and a half other things I'd rather do than drop a few hundred on a flight just to get triple-double bragging rights on you fellas.

I take it KRAM shows up wearing knee pads and Rec Specs running suicides just before tipoff.

Come on out and see for yourself. Want to play, donate or volunteer to help? We could use your support in any manner you choose.

• Upvote 4

Dude...I'm gonna drink during the game...before the game...After the game...but I'm good when I drink...

and... 6'6" 229...white...played 7th grade B team...scored the only points in the first half of our first game...we went on to lose 5-4...so much unfinished business since that game....i plan on taking it out against the losers on the other team...

i'm the great white hype...oh ya...let's down some beers...

• Upvote 4

Several others playing and got a new one yesterday...unt88...former UNT football player is now set to play. Most are simply not posting in this thread for some reason. If any players would like to help our coaches draft players, please post a few stats here.

Thanks.

Players...still need 'em! Where are all our basketball experts?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Several others playing and got a new one yesterday...unt88...former UNT football player is now set to play. Most are simply not posting in this thread for some reason. If any players would like to help our coaches draft players, please post a few stats here.

Thanks.

Players...still need 'em! Where are all our basketball experts?

What happens if we have enough for 3 teams?

• Upvote 1