Wintrich 2/10/14 workout notes

Harry

DE Jerrian Roberts -- "Unquestionable the best workout in the two years he's been here..."

An offensive lineman named Rice received "outstanding" ...who is he?

Wylie Reinhardt continues to own the workouts -- "Really good job today...Working hard, being vocal.."

QB Josh Greer who has had good reports overall had a tough day --- "Lacking motivation for his teammates today."

QB Andy McNulty had another strong showing --"Very good work today."

QB DaJon Williams had a setback day after some good consecutive marks, "No volume today.."

DL Sid Moore keeps impressing "Great job all around today"

read more: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=708428699177278&set=pcb.708429189177229&type=1&theater

"Volumn" comment is hard thing to read. You have players that are like Trice , constant chatter and pumping up the team mates and then you have players like Ryan, who will not say a word, a lead by example type. The volumn aspect has to be learned by the latter type player.

• Upvote 1

I don't understand it either but volume must be important to the S&C guys because it's one of five grades. I guess that excitement makes for a better player than one that just quietly just goes about his job. I do understand that weightlifters get a little more oomph in their lifts when they yell.