Who we beat on the recruiting trail

BillySee58

Why does every time an opposing fan says something the home crowd doesn't want to hear it's "why are you here?" ? I bet if I was on here calling UNT a prestigious university, even though it's clearly not, you guys would love me. :lolu:

Congratulations. You've figured out the Internet.

• Upvote 1

UTSA is where it is conference wise based on location only. Please don't think 4 years of football history, 3 of which include beating powers such as Bacone State and Midwestern, got you in to CUSA.

Your actions are the equivalent of me coming to your house and criticizing everything about it and you family. Come here and be respectful and you will be treated the same. Come on here and act like a douchebag and get treated as one. Your choice. Oh, and watch out for Incarnate Word. They are flipping your recruits.

• Upvote 3

Correcamino, I've got to give you this. You're one hell of a troll and good at stirring up the UNT fanbase.

Coolidge_after_signing_indian_treaty.jpg

Even if it is delusional who knew UNT fans actually have some school pride, huh? You wouldn't know it from the half empty high school stadium tbh.

utsa sucks.

21-13 :lolu:

Edited by correcamino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jan 1, 2014 do you remember what you were doing?? I do, I was plopped in my 50 yard line seat at the HOD BOWL. I was watching the University of North Texas football team win a bowl game.

:goodjob::thumbsu:

Edited by GMG24

Apogee is a high school stadium? Tell's me all I need to know about your taste. Continuing to be a douchebag I see. How are those facilities at UTSA? Last I saw they were worse than my Jr. High. Don't forget to keep an eye on Incarnate Word.

Against one of the few FBS teams that had sucked just as bad as UNT the past decade. Was even labeled the most boring, unattractive bowl game if I'm not mistaken.

Wish I could say it was impressive but it really wasn't tbh.

Ha! Being in and winning a bowl game this last season was amazing. Don't lie to us or yourself. You would have rather been bowling then have a season highlighted with beating us. Stop trying so hard.
  • Upvote 1

Apogee is a high school stadium? Tell's me all I need to know about your taste. Continuing to be a douchebag I see. How are those facilities at UTSA? Last I saw they were worse than my Jr. High. Don't forget to keep an eye on Incarnate Word.

Yep. Although I will admit it's up there with the best high school stadiums in the state (Allen HS's for example).

UTSA just built a brand new weight room and on-campus practice field that defecates all over the yellow grass UNT practices on. Thanks for asking.

As far as UIW, they didn't steal any recruits from us but they did get a good class--should be a Southland power soon. Yall should be the careful ones, you wouldn't want two SA programs passing you up tbh.

Ha! Being in and winning a bowl game this last season was amazing. Don't lie to us or yourself. You would have rather been bowling then have a season highlighted with beating us. Stop trying so hard.

Sure it's nicer than sucking and being left at home which was the case for UNT the past decade. That doesn't mean a win over freakin UNLV is impressive though. Look up their record the past decade. Edited by correcamino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

HOD Bowl Champions.

UTSA-……. Let me know when you come up with something so I can fill in the …….'s just make sure it actually carries weight you know such as Regular season champions, conference champions, or bowl champions. I will be here waiting on this thread when you get back to me. Just make sure you don't try to come back with some lame attack. I only talk in facts, also quit using TBH you sound like a girl.

HOD Bowl Champions.

UTSA-. Let me know when you come up with something so I can fill in the .'s just make sure it actually carries weight you know such as Regular season champions, conference champions, or bowl champions. I will be here waiting on this thread when you get back to me. Just make sure you don't try to come back with some lame attack. I only talk in facts, also quit using TBH you sound like a girl.

Well, we've only been eligible for a conference championship once. Finished 2nd in the division and ahead of the mean weenies so that's not too shabby tbh.

As far as bowls we've never been eligible. Just the rules. Do you normally make fun of underage kids bc they arent legally allowed into bars too? :lolu:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1