Blacked Out Again?

GangGreen

I just went through all of the Direct TV channels and didn't see the game.,

Not sure if you'll get it but keep checking at game time. That was the problem caught by a heads of by GC in San Antonio. The guide was promoting a high school game on Time Warner Channell 323. It's now showing NT vs UTSA.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

The lack of football games on Mean Green Premium now is ridiculous. I have been a year round subscriber since the early Dodge days and it was fantastic when you couldn't make a game for whatever reason. I cancelled my subscription last week since they are no longer showing football games.

This is a great question for Harry to ask RV about next time.

I disagree about being worse than sun belt.

Sun belt we had maybe 1 national game and that's it.

CUSA is a partner with fox college & CBS college network

FS1 just got launched and I saw something how they are working on a something similar to espn3

I agree with what you're saying. I'm just saying that for me in Richmond, VA ... unless it's a national game ... I can only see the game if it's on front row sports if it's even on there. I had to listen to the online radio broadcast last week and it looks like I'll have to do that again this week.

In this Day and Age, there is NO WAY that so many Games should NOT be available to the masses IN Texas (outside of the Metroplex) and OUTSIDE Texas! Even without MG Access! Guess I was damn fortunate to see the UGa and Rice Games this Season, since next week in Tulsa will probably be some Second-Rate Directional/Regional Cable Sports Network carrying the Game... RV NEEDS to fix this!!

Edited by NTSUEagle
  • Upvote 1

Agree.... and we are approx a 40,000 university of 100,000's alums... Many times what some schools have that are on TV... plus this one involves UTSA which is fairly new but large in a large metro area as are we. (easily 3 million combined.) ... If number of viewers mean what they can charge for advertising .. they are screwing up..... added to it this week this will be the conference west championship which have even more interest.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66
  • Upvote 1

Of course! Since Montana is known as the 'Football Bastion of America'....

I live in Montana and haven't heard anything about football until last week, my wife said the same thing and she has zero interest in football but you can get the Griz/Cats game on six channels but no UNT the powerhouse of the metroplex. It is unexplainable that week in and week out our TV coverage gets screwed with.

• Upvote 1

If the TWC "coverage" is the reason why it cannot be streamed by Mean Green Premium then we better be getting a lot of $ from TWC to compensate for a bunch of POed fans who subscribed to the service specifically because we live too far away to make it to the games AND to make up for list ticket revenue for showing it locally. Makes no sense to me otherwise.

They stream online sports so you can watch for free ... and also exercise your clicking finger by giving you many, many popups to close. Just don't install anything and it's fine for those of us desperate enough to use it.

This is the one big negative about CUSA. Last year we have many games on ESPN3 which provides a quality broadcast. This year this is maybe the fourth game that's not available anywhere except MAYBE frontrow sports. CUSA better have a plan for getting that worked out.

Get AdBlock for your browser. It will change your world