Attendance this saturday?

meangreanmick

I need to borrow a helicopter for Saturday

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/high-schools/headlines/20131114-cotton-bowl-att-stadium-have-full-slate-of-region-ii-area-round-football-games-including-winner-of-allen-lake-highlands.ece?nclick_check=1

2nd Round of the HS Playoffs:

Quadruple header @ AT&T Stadium (Arlington)

Denton Ryan vs. Waco Midway (11:00 AM)

Coppell vs. Desoto (2:00 PM)

Trinity vs. Mansfield Timberview (5:00 PM)

Cedar Hill vs. Hebron (8:00 PM)

Double-header @ Dallas Cotton Bowl

Rockwall vs. Jesuit (1:00 PM)

Dallas Skyline vs. Sachse (4:30 PM)

Edited by Cooley
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/high-schools/headlines/20131114-cotton-bowl-att-stadium-have-full-slate-of-region-ii-area-round-football-games-including-winner-of-allen-lake-highlands.ece?nclick_check=1

REALLY wish we played a night game so I could make it to the first two of those games. But, since North Texas trumps any other sporting event, I will be at Apogee Friday night getting it in early.

Who do you think will win that Coppell vs. DeSoto matchup?

Really depends on the weather, if it clears up and is mostly sunny we will have our best attendance.

Saturday: A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. North northeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

heard it from a reliable source that sales are relatively slow and less than 500 students have picked up tickets, well behind UTEP and Idaho. A quick look at ticketmaster shows quantity in the sections that are listed. When I was at the ticket office Monday morning, I bought some additional tickets located in 103 and the section was around 70% empty. If all of these are true, then it boggles my mind. Why wouldn't fans and students be turning out en masse?

• Upvote 1

heard it from a reliable source that sales are relatively slow and less than 500 students have picked up tickets, well behind UTEP and Idaho. A quick look at ticketmaster shows quantity in the sections that are listed. When I was at the ticket office Monday morning, I bought some additional tickets located in 103 and the section was around 70% empty. If all of these are true, then it boggles my mind. Why wouldn't fans and students be turning out en masse?

At least on the student ticket front, today was the first day for them to pick it up on campus, so it'll probably build as the week progresses.

• Upvote 1

It will get a little better as the day gets closer, but remember to most casual fans San Antonio is not a worthwhile opponent they might as well be a no name D1aa/FCS or worse.

This not meant as a rub just how it is.