No hint on the uniforms for Thurs?

TheColonyEagle

Lesson #1: Stop obessing over what colors your favorite team will wear in a big game.

Lesson #2: If you can't stop obessing over this, reach down and feel your manparts, just to make sure they are still attached.

Got it??

Good one, dad. Now can we go play catch like you promised?! I'm worried I might not ever become a real man.

If you're denying the importance of uniforms in today's college game, you just aren't paying attention.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just do what I did.

Be born incredibly, super, super, awesomely manly. When I was born I didn't even cry, I just scratched my already luxurious beard, grabbed a menthol, and asked the nurse what she was doing later.

And she told you she already had plans with the kid one crib over...

Which was me... and my even more manly Mullet and handlbar mustache... Cigarettes? I had cubans flown in by a little person in an illegal hang glider just so the puff of that fine cuban cigar could be my first breath out of the womb.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Good one, dad. Now can we go play catch like you promised?! I'm worried I might not ever become a real man.

If you're denying the importance of uniforms in today's college game, you just aren't paying attention.

The difference is I don't care what importance uniforms play in the college game today...

because I am a man...

• Downvote 3

The difference is I don't care what importance uniforms play in the college game today...

because I am a man...

Which you say to suggest that those that care about appearance are somehow less of or not a man. I dare you to say that to just ONE of these guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTqDYL0VHEY

That would be a nice gauge of manhood, Ron Swanson.

Which you say to suggest that those that care about appearance are somehow less of or not a man. I dare you to say that to just ONE of these guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTqDYL0VHEY

That would be a nice gauge of manhood, Ron Swanson.

See, but those guys are actually wearing those uniforms.

So I guess you get excited and point out to all your friends how well dressed a dude is in one of your classes?

Just humerous to me, as is some of the reactions to my posts about how it is humerous to me.

See, but those guys are actually wearing those uniforms.

So I guess you get excited and point out to all your friends how well dressed a dude is in one of your classes?

Just humerous to me, as is some of the reactions to my posts about how it is humerous to me.

Again, you're missing the point. Just stop calling people names because they don't like the things you like. Also it may be worth noting that I was once a collegiate athlete and therefore probably have a much different perspective than you do.

26400-Abandon-thread-felix-red-bull-LsIl

I talked to a woman. She doesn't care about the uniforms. She only wants the team to win. I'm confused. Is she a man or is UNT90 a woman? I'm not familiar with gender binaries. Thanks for the help in advance.

It just goes to show that some are even more womanly than actual women when it comes to uniforms.

Want proof they are more womanly? Just look at their emotional responses.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

It just goes to show that some are even more womanly than actual women when it comes to uniforms.

Want proof they are more womanly? Just look at their emotional responses.

Seriously, it baffles my mind that you're in your 40s.

Do you drive a lifted Ford F-250 around your suburb, too? That's so manly.

Edited by meangreener
  • Upvote 3

Lesson #1: Stop obessing over what colors your favorite team will wear in a big game.

Lesson #2: If you can't stop obessing over this, reach down and feel your manparts, just to make sure they are still attached.

Got it??

You may not care about jerseys but players and recruits do. But its ok for them to get excited but not for us. Because on we can only talk football. Anything besides talking football leads us array from our main goal which is beating Rice. Got it.

Edited by Eastwood Eagle

This idea behind the uniforms is more about how the players feel in them, right? I'm confused. I didn't know that they had to withhold a pre-game reveal so they could have a dramatic entrance for the fans entertainment.

I have to kinda agree that this getting a little weird, fellas....

Edited by SSP

Agreed. I figure that's what they're going to do.

If you aren't off your a** screaming for this team (regardless of what they are wearing) then you are not grasping the gravity of this game. They are in a different place than they were the last home game. I don't think volume will be an issue.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you aren't off your a** screaming for this team (regardless of what they are wearing) then you are not grasping the gravity of this game. They are in a different place than they were the last home game. I don't think volume will be an issue.

You. Not entirely sure how stable you are, but I like you. I'd like to buy you a beer at the Apogee concessions. Of course, I can't do that, but I'd really like to.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think this topic just proves how starved Mean Green fans are for that "ah hah" moment. That moment when we can feel like we have arrived. Because in today's college football landscape its all about the threads and looking cool, but in order to look cool you have to win. So finally we are winning and it looks like finally we are getting new uni's. Whatever they look like I will be happy. I'm more happy for these kids because they deserve their moment. They have restored pride in Mean Green fans everywhere.

Work is still to be done!

• Upvote 2

I have to kinda agree that this getting a little weird, fellas....

This site is a mostly a bunch of middle aged men who are obsessed with spandex clad 18-22 year olds who get sweaty and wrestle each other for our entertainment.... And you think it's just getting a little weird?

Nooo... that train left the station a long time ago.

• Upvote 4

You. Not entirely sure how stable you are, but I like you. I'd like to buy you a beer at the Apogee concessions. Of course, I can't do that, but I'd really like to.

I actually question my own stability quite a bit. :)

This site is a mostly a bunch of middle aged men who are obsessed with spandex clad 18-22 year olds who get sweaty and wrestle each other for our entertainment.... And you think it's just getting a little weird?

Nooo... that train left the station a long time ago.

Touche'.

I think this topic just proves how starved Mean Green fans are for that "ah hah" moment. That moment when we can feel like we have arrived. Because in today's college football landscape its all about the threads and looking cool, but in order to look cool you have to win. So finally we are winning and it looks like finally we are getting new uni's. Whatever they look like I will be happy. I'm more happy for these kids because they deserve their moment. They have restored pride in Mean Green fans everywhere.

Work is still to be done!

I doubt this could have been phrased any better.

• Upvote 1