Big Congrats to Laxtonto!

Harry

Thanks for all the well wishes. Its been a long 4 weeks of of hassle of extensive prep, written and oral exams. I miss being around here more often the last month.

Damn... getting too old for this.. going to feel like shit in the morning...

Now considered a Management Science PhD candidate for the College of Business.

All that means is Applied stat through business...

• Upvote 2

Thanks again guys..

Seems like now everyone wants to buy me a beer when all I want to do is finally try and get more than 6 hours of sleep for consecutive nights.

Lets just say after having oral exams, there are few things in life I really "fear". By far the toughest and most stressful process I have ever been involved in.

• Upvote 1

Laxtonto is our best hope for the future in terms of realignment of the UNT faculty! Our 5-year plan is for him to infiltrate their leadership and start mandating game attendance and season tickets among ALL faculty members. The next step is to start GPA grading students based on game and pep rally attendance and so on...