I've read a lot of snarky jokes and cynicism, but I think I missed the post where someone said that.

Well, you didn't try very hard to find 'em. And, it's called sarcasm and the board is full of it. I guess you are good with the "snarky comments" coming from those who hold like opinions to yourself? Rightous indignation, man, love it!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Okay, Kram, I found one. Personally, I read the entire thread and it's easy to see who is speaking on behalf of their personal experience and figure it might not apply to the whole picture.

Your emotionally charged posts have gotten you more temp bans than myself. Have fun in your quest to police the board.

HMMMMMM>>>Have NEVER been banned. Who is giving you that info? Same folks you think are "in the know" on the board I assume. Other than that error and your misuse of "myself", I really don't know what your talking about. But, carry on. It's fun, no?

• Downvote 2

You definitely will not be proven wrong....plus 1 for you, Sir! But, that "crystal ball gazing" you did there was really not so hard. Tell me if it wil rain in Chicago enough top spoil my forst game at Wroiggly later this week. Now, THAT would be some good "crystal ball work".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

HMMMMMM>>>Have NEVER been banned. Who is giving you that info? Same folks you think are "in the know" on the board I assume. Other than that error and your misuse of "myself", I really don't know what your talking about. But, carry on. It's fun, no?

You have some generational-gap-force-field-badge that I'm still trying to wrap my head around. Until then, I just don't know how to respond to you yet somehow keep getting sucked into this.

That ban might have been imagined, but I'm pretty sure it was in line with mods posting "someone needs a break", followed by 3+ days of non-posting. Perhaps it was a self-imposed break (which I wouldn't blame anyone for).

At the end of the day, I'll concede two things: 1) we're in this together to have fun, and 2) No, I do not have to look through 50 pages of posts to find my source quote.

<3 you Kram.

Edited by greenminer
  • Upvote 1

You definitely will not be proven wrong....plus 1 for you, Sir! But, that "crystal ball gazing" you did there was really not so hard. Tell me if it wil rain in Chicago enough top spoil my forst game at Wroiggly later this week. Now, THAT would be some good "crystal ball work".

http://www.unnecessaryquotes.com/

• Upvote 3

You have some generational-gap-force-field-badge that I'm still trying to wrap my head around. Until then, I just don't know how to respond to you yet somehow keep getting sucked into this.

That ban might have been imagined, but I'm pretty sure it was in line with mods posting "someone needs a break", followed by 3+ days of non-posting. Perhaps it was a self-imposed break (which I wouldn't blame anyone for).

At the end of the day, I'll concede two things: 1) we're in this together to have fun, and 2) No, I do not have to look through 50 pages of posts to find my source quote.

<3 you Kram.

Nope not my ban...you must be on the outside of the "generational force field badge". Ha!

But that generational thing got me with your <3 thing. Huh? I'd put quotation marks around it but Quoner might not get it. :-)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I am just glad high school age kids don't read web forums anymore. If they did, stumbling into this cavalcade of sanctimonious preening and jack-assery would make recruitment into our athletic or academic programs impossible.

P.S. If Tim Berners-Lee could have seen this is what became of HTTP he would have just trashed the entire proposal.

P.P.S. I am sadden to share the same genus classification as some of you people. The fact I have the same alma mater has driven me into a deep depression.

Edited by Cerebus
  • Upvote 3

Again a great post.

I wish Benford and RV would have just said "last season was completely unacceptable, from the players' performance, to the coachs' performance, to the AD. We know this, and it won't happen again."

Instead, we get the same old tired excuses while rumors about players are floated by members of the AD.

Just step the F up and take responsibility.

Agree.

On the new Ernie Kuehne practice facility: We have a building that we can sell.

Would that pay for the contract buyouts?

(Side note: not actually calling for anyone's job, but it sounded funny and since nobody else posted it I had to.)