Jacob Holmen and Justin Patton say goodbye

Harry

Jacob Holmen
@JHolmen_1

Shed a couple tears today knowing that I won't be able to play for my school anymore, but health comes first. #GMG Forever Mean Green.

The Chosen One
@JP_11_Patton

I like to thank the
University of North Texas for the last two years! Feel like I wasted you
guys time but I'm thankful for the opportunity!

Hopefully Justin doesn't really feel that way and it was a slight exagerration. Always thankful for any man who straps on a Mean Green Uniform.

Also, to Jacob, just let it out man. Will really miss having him on the team. GMG!

Wow, extremely classy.

Are these guys among the miscreant crew who supposedly are dragging our season down?

Not the topic for this man. Just let it go. There are other topics that the second half would be better suited for. I'm tired of all this squabbling from both sides.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hopefully Justin doesn't really feel that way and it was a slight exagerration. Always thankful for any man who straps on a Mean Green Uniform.

Also, to Jacob, just let it out man. Will really miss having him on the team. GMG!

Not the topic for this man. Just let it go. There are other topics that the second half would be better suited for. I'm tired of all this squabbling from both sides.

+1, and I love that bit they do on KNTU (not even sure what they're advertising or whatever), with the recurring "let it go.....". That fire you started when cooking that experimental dish, "let it go....". Silly I know, but something about it, for me anyway.

• Upvote 1

Jacob was one of my favorite players as well. The one thing that I admired about both Jacob and Justin was that neither of them ever met a shot they didn’t like or didn't think they could make. The current roster seems too apprehensive about taking shots and to quote Wayne Gretzky, “you miss100% of the shots you don’t take.”

Edited by NT1978
  • Upvote 1

These two are examples of the reason I buy season tickets and belong to the MGC. It doesn't matter who sits in the coach's seat, I am going to be there. To miss a game would be to miss some of their career. To them: Thanks for the memories, and success in life. You didn't waste any of my time.

The "let it go" bit is promoting adoption. You don't have to be perfect to be an adoptive parent.

• Upvote 1