MONROE

THOR

the wifey and i are heading out there friday (possibly with one kid in tow), staying in shreveport, then going to the game saturday and returning to shreveport saturday night...anyone else going?

we enjoyed our last trip there so wanted to do it again...they have some good tailgating, friendly fans, decent stadium...it's a great time to drink beer and just hangout!

• Upvote 2

the wifey and i are heading out there friday (possibly with one kid in tow), staying in shreveport, then going to the game saturday and returning to shreveport saturday night...anyone else going?

we enjoyed our last trip there so wanted to do it again...they have some good tailgating, friendly fans, decent stadium...it's a great time to drink beer and just hangout!

Ditto on the itinerary and sentiments. I enjoy this trip and am glad that LATech will be in our conference since we lose ULM. Staying at DiamondJacks again.

Ditto on the itinerary and sentiments. I enjoy this trip and am glad that LATech will be in our conference since we lose ULM. Staying at DiamondJacks again.

we stay at the horsetrack...we're harrahs folks but prefer the springhill at the track over the horseshoe. we'll see ya'll at the game...and hopefully celebrate victory and some gambling victories...or just a crap ton of beer drinking!

• Upvote 1

I am thinking about driving from SA to Sache and will stay with Bother-in-law.How from Sache to Monroe? I can get free nights(My Job) in Monroe.

Thanks

free rooms rule...that's one reason why we do the monroe trip!

• Upvote 1

Is there a dance contest?

well if you think i'm sexy and you want my body...

hahah....shit....i'll gladly act like a fool for a free trip.

btw, booked it for spring break...seems totally legit...flights/rooms/transportation...totally stoked...gonna be intoxicated for five days straight...might be a new record for me! gonna get me a special green speedo to take a pic in and send it to unt promotions as a thanks! hahahh

• Upvote 1

here's the tailgating spot and information for those going...well...maybe not,...

how do i upload a pdf file or can i?

I have tried and tried to do that on numerous occasions...I simply cannot get it to wok...everything is "too big"...even when it is a very small item I want to upload. I gave up some time ago...if I have something I often email it to Harry and he gets it on...simply cannot figure this out...maybe some are granted that ability with9n the GMG.Com system and some are not...have and have not's sort of thing...Thor...you can count us among the "have not's"...Ha! Or, maybe we are just the "know not's"...just sayin...... :thumbsu:

take a screen shot of pdf, convert to jpg, upload to imgur, post.

this is gonna sound sad...but i have no idea what you just said...but thanks!

i emailed the pdf to harry earlier today...he'll upload it at some point...maybe...hopefully...possibly...

Hadn't seen this posted here, but this game may have just gotten tougher. Rumor is Browning is being cleared to play.

I hate to root for injury, but crap. It looks to be more than a rumor...

"ULM head coach Todd Berry said Tuesday during his weekly press conference that the possibilities of quarterback Kolton Browning playing this week would be a game-time decision.

It turned out to be a quarterback luncheon announcement Thursday at noon when Berry said the junior would start against North Texas Saturday afternoon."

http://www.thenewsstar.com/article/20121116/SPORTS/211160330/Berry-ULM-s-Browning-start-Saturday?nclick_check=1