I'm SOOOOOOOO Tired of Derek Thompson's Terrible Passing

chrisfisher

Why the Hell are we expanding on the stinking Middle thread. There I was reading through all that crap thinking Delgado was suspended again. Bad performances everywhere.

The thread is: "I'm SOOOOOOOOO Tired of Derek Thompson's Terrible Passing." Should I have started a new thread that I'm tired of his passing?

• Upvote 1

I believe we will get the talent in starting next year at the wr position. I think the talent is waiting in the wings via

players coming back, transfers and those that have been redshirted. I believe we will have the numbers

next year to have a formidable bunch. Going to need a bit more patience though folks. I hate saying that, but

it is true.

GMG

• Upvote 1

I believe we will get the talent in starting next year at the wr position. I think the talent is waiting in the wings via

players coming back, transfers and those that have been redshirted. I believe we will have the numbers

next year to have a formidable bunch. Going to need a bit more patience though folks. I hate saying that, but

it is true.

GMG

This. Relying on incoming freshmen is not the answer to building a program. Redshirting as many as possible is the answer. The problems are multiple. Chancellor, Jimmerson, Smith, etc... out with injuries and a lack of quality depth causes a lot of issues. Mac is building a program basically from the ground up. DT is what we have and when your best options are out injured, then you typically don't have a lot of confidence in the replacements because that takes time to develop. Good receivers make a QB look better and vice versa.

I look for vast improvement with the return of Chancellor, Lancaster, Schrapps, Harris, Smith and maybe Sampson. A team that relies on freshmen to succeed is in a tough spot. Being the 7th youngest team in the NCAA puts us in a tough spot.

I look for vast improvement with the return of Chancellor, Lancaster, Schrapps, Harris, Smith and maybe Sampson. A team that relies on freshmen to succeed is in a tough spot. Being the 7th youngest team in the NCAA puts us in a tough spot.

Sampson is no longer with the team

It doesn't help that Mac's only WR recruit in his 1st class never got a shot and is no longer with the team. If it was so bare , which it was , he should have seen the problem and addressed it more in his 2011 recruiting class

Not to mention addressing the QB position.

This is a glaring failure of the current coaching staff.

• Downvote 1