Listen to Evan and Harry after George and Hank

Harry

referral-0388545001348154710.jpg

We are proud to announce a NEW post post-game show that we will be recorded at Apogee right after the game and will be available directly after Hank and George and the Mean Green Network post game show. Make sure to download the post game show this Saturday after the Troy game and get our post thoughts and opinions. It will be available on the web and you can download/stream it into your iphone/smartphone and listen on the drive home, when you get home or the next morning when you wake up.

To test your phone, open the podcast forum message from Wednesday nights podcast and click "direct link". You should see a new window open and the file will start playing while downloading. If you have a way to listen to songs off of your phone in your car through an auxiliary plug, you can listen on the drive home. No iTunes access is necessary.

If you still have questions on how to do it, list them here or PM us and we will help you out.

gmg.....

I see no reason why this couldn't end up on KNTU after a season or so.

I always stay for the GB to play Never Walk Alone. After that and a walk back to my car, the post game show is usually wrapping up their interview or show.

It would be amazing to have some sort of call in show with lots of people talking Mean Green Football on the radio!

Couldn't be happier for this news. I shall be listening to it religiously.

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Yes, we plan to record it while George and Hank are doing their thing...it will be uploaded and ready by the time George and Hank are done.....that's the goal. It will be about a 20-30 minute show for right now. The Athletic Department has given us some space to record it in the press box, so this week will be our first run at it. We have the ability to live stream it, but for right now we are doing the tape delay MP3. We hope to expand it more as time goes on and a caller show is a goal, but where and exactly how that will take place is still something we are working on.

We've been to too many games on the road and listened to independent post game shows and wondered why can't NT have this. No better time than now.