What Away Games Are You Planning On Attending?

All About UNT

LSU- Yeah....probably not. Not a huge fan of LSU or it's fans to be honest. Combine that with expected outcomes and I just can't see myself swinging this trip

Kansas State- Have considered but I don't think my schedule will afford the opp

FAU- Strongly considering this trip.....pretty confident in the win plus another stay at the beach with a bit more time to enjoy it sounds great (airfare total w/ non-stop leaving DFW Thursday and returning Sunday is just $220 total)

Houston- Hell or High Water I will be there

Middle- probably not

ULM- Strong Consideration

WKU- Not

LSU....No interest in going there.

KState....Tickets purchased and hoping for an upset or at least a competitive game like 2010.

FAU....Not making the trip this year but great memories of a fun time and an exciting victory in 2010.

HOUSTON...Tickets purchased and looking forward to going into their house for a payback for last year.

MUTS....Will be there to celebrate the victory in downtown Nashville.

ULM....Will be there for hopefully my last trip ever to Monroe.

WKU....Won't be able to make this Thanksgiving Weekend trip.

• Upvote 4

If I can do any, Houston is the most likely. I'll try my damn hardest to be there.

• Upvote 1

going to monroe...already booked the rooms in shreveport. we went two years ago and loved it...great tailgating area and people...game sucked, but it was a good time.

side note...sat next to people that thought i was related to chico...think it was dodge's wife, but not totally sure

Edited by THOR
  • Upvote 1

This Houston game should have a good amount of green. I've convinced my sister (unt grad) and brother-in-law (aggie) from Cypress to join my wife and I. We're still working on recruiting a couple more buddies from this area for the road trip but I bet we have a good looking section.

I google mapped their stadium and I can't tell if this place has a decent tailgating setup for visitors. i understand that everyplace can't be apogee with it's immaculate nearby stadium parking access, friendly denton natives, coeds in boots & short-shorts, hot coal disposal drums, porta-potties, plush landscaping, and endless meadows as far as the eye can see for me to throw a canopy and grill on - but a worst case pre-game scenario for this road trip would be Lupe Tortilla beef fajitas and I can deal with that.

• Upvote 2

LSU- Yeah....probably not. Not a huge fan of LSU or it's fans to be honest. Combine that with expected outcomes and I just can't see myself swinging this trip

Kansas State- Have considered but I don't think my schedule will afford the opp

FAU- Strongly considering this trip.....pretty confident in the win plus another stay at the beach with a bit more time to enjoy it sounds great (airfare total w/ non-stop leaving DFW Thursday and returning Sunday is just $220 total)

Houston- Hell or High Water I will be there

Middle- probably not

ULM- Strong Consideration

WKU- Not

Have purchase tickets for:

HOUSTON

ULM

WKU

Driving to Charotte NC for Thanksgiving, will stop at ULM on way out and catch WKU game on way back...

• Upvote 1

I google mapped their stadium and I can't tell if this place has a decent tailgating setup for visitors. i understand that everyplace can't be apogee with it's immaculate nearby stadium parking access, friendly denton natives, coeds in boots & short-shorts, hot coal disposal drums, porta-potties, plush landscaping, and endless meadows as far as the eye can see for me to throw a canopy and grill on - but a worst case pre-game scenario for this road trip would be Lupe Tortilla beef fajitas and I can deal with that.

Here's everything you need to know about our tailgating:

http://www.uhcougars.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/hou-gameday-parking.html

• Upvote 2