UTSA Season Ticket Sales Well Ahead Of Last Year

you hate UTSA because you are scared as hell of them

it is laughable to hear someone talk about "earning something" while cheering for a team that has had 4 winning seasons out of 16 in the worst conferences in D1-A after "earning it" by dropping down to D1-AA for a decade and a half after "earning it" by sucking so bad for several decades that you had to drop down

lets see "earning it" with fan support.......oh yea that would be UTSA that had double the average attendance on unT

"earning it" oh if you mean having 7 straight losing seasons in the worst conference in D1-A

"earning it" with a single bowl win in the history of the program

"earning it" by hiring high school coaches and coaches with losing records VS a coach that has a national championship as the head coach and multiple other 9 and 10 win seasons

mocking a team for being added because of TV market only......when that was pretty much the only reason that unT was added

if UTSA can mix in a bowl win in the next 8-10 years they will probably have "earned it" as much or more than unT ever has

because they are not very good and it is much easier to make bucket of chicken jokes than it is to look in the mirror and realize that for everything you have "earned" you are really not that much better off if at all and that the bucket of chicken brigade is a winning season or two and a bowl win away from having "earned" about the exact same thing that unT has in decades in D1-A football

Go away, D-Bag troll.

Anyone who feels the need to stay in their mom's basement and type thousand word diatribes on a fan board to which they have no connection or allegience is just plain sad.

I can't hate you, because the fact that you probably have no friends in real life just makes me feel sorry for you.

Maybe you should create yet another user name, Checkfacts.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 2

GL2 sounds rigtht to me.

I'll go out & stand by my garden troll now!

You don't need to go into the garden...just go back to that other board where you will feel much more at home.

EDIT...better add this edit before you get all mad...just having a bit of fun with you....that's all. It's too easy.

Edited by KRAM1
  • Downvote 1

you hate UTSA because you are scared as hell of them

it is laughable to hear someone talk about "earning something" while cheering for a team that has had 4 winning seasons out of 16 in the worst conferences in D1-A after "earning it" by dropping down to D1-AA for a decade and a half after "earning it" by sucking so bad for several decades that you had to drop down

lets see "earning it" with fan support.......oh yea that would be UTSA that had double the average attendance on unT

"earning it" oh if you mean having 7 straight losing seasons in the worst conference in D1-A

"earning it" with a single bowl win in the history of the program

"earning it" by hiring high school coaches and coaches with losing records VS a coach that has a national championship as the head coach and multiple other 9 and 10 win seasons

mocking a team for being added because of TV market only......when that was pretty much the only reason that unT was added

if UTSA can mix in a bowl win in the next 8-10 years they will probably have "earned it" as much or more than unT ever has

because they are not very good and it is much easier to make bucket of chicken jokes than it is to look in the mirror and realize that for everything you have "earned" you are really not that much better off if at all and that the bucket of chicken brigade is a winning season or two and a bowl win away from having "earned" about the exact same thing that unT has in decades in D1-A football

There is more than one sport at North Texas you D-Bag, I believe our mens basketball, womens soccer, and both golf teams have paid their dues. Also, I thought I told you to quit calling us unT. You really need some poon.

Frankly, I don't think UTSA really deserves the start and breaks they have got, but now they are conference mates with NT; I hope they prosper. Trying to compare UTSA and UNT is just not going to work because there are so many differences between Denton and San Antonio. UTSA has the power of newness and a largely untapped market for college football that virtually no other school can compete with. UTSA will succeed, it is just a question of how fast and to what level. The new will erode quickly with the almost sure beatings to come and the pertinent question for the Roadrunners is how many fans will stick with the program.

North Texas as a lot of current advantages over UTSA, but those could disappear relatively quickly if NT does not continue to improve. However, I am a lot more concerned about competing with USM, Tulsa and more established programs than the newbies.

I have three season tickets, am a member of the MGC, am a MGC Representative, have already checked to make sure I can be an organ donor for RV, and got a tattoo on my penis that says "Go Mean Green" (when flacid it just says "Go Men"). Do I win the prize?

:lolu:

I got 4 tickets for my 3 member family and sent in Mean Green Club dues. It was a pretty large check but it had to be done.

THANK YOU! Excellent...The Mean green nation needs a few thousand more just like you! Appreciate you!

Second year I have bought season tickets, and second year I joined the mean green club. I have also been an alumni for 2 years.

WOW...a recent grad...one of many I hope...who "gets it"! Really do appreciate the fact that you are giving back so soon after graduation. Proud to have you as a member of the great Mean Green nation. I thank you for your support...well done!

I graduated on December 17th, went to work on January 3rd, got my signing bonus on January 15th and donated the entire amount to UNT athletics the next day. Can I join your pissing contest?

Well, Sir...indeed you can. Greatness!

Got my 2 season tix. Looking forward to tailgating.

Wouldn't be a season with the Rudy-man around. Glad to have you with the Mean Green Nation for the upcomming season. Thanks for your continued support.

I have three season tickets, am a member of the MGC, am a MGC Representative, have already checked to make sure I can be an organ donor for RV, and got a tattoo on my penis that says "Go Mean Green" (when flacid it just says "Go Men"). Do I win the prize?

HOF worthy post! So, you are saying your penis was not in a flacid state when you got the tattoo....not sure where you got that tattoo, but the guy must have really been "hard up" for work! :blushing:

• Upvote 1

Wouldn't it just say Go Green?

I would be lucky if mine would show "Go" when mine is flaccid