The War On Conservative Women

The war on conservative women

I’m sorry Rush Limbaugh called 30-year-old Georgetown law student Sandra Fluke a “slut.” She’s really just another professional femme-a-gogue helping to manufacture a false narrative about the GOP “war on women.” I’m sorry the civility police now have an opening to demonize the entire right based on one radio comment — because it’s the progressive left in this country that has viciously and systematically slimed female conservatives for their beliefs.

Rick

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

----Conservative has little meaning anymore....What issue.?? Financial conservative means not speading more than you take in...[the last administration sure didn't fit that one.. increased the debt more than the previous 200 years and the laws passed then are still in efect and it is still growing].. Religious conservious is pretty much believe as I do or you just aren't Christian enough. [ Romney is getting hit by that one and some think Obama is Islamic or worse ] Some religious conservative groups would love for prohibition to be in effect...no beer or drinking..ever... To some cConservative means less government interference but some want the government to tell women even if raped or a young minor pregnant that they must have the kid. There are the "conservative" T-party people... they just don't want to pay taxes but oddly still want to live in country with good schools, police, firemen, hospitals, good military.. so who pays then??...

---Conservative in general means little or no change.... which America never has been about. The conservatives in 1776 [Torys } did not even want to break from Britain. We broke free and the government we created in terms of a pre-1800 world sure was not conservative.... The people had a voice....a big one.... not just a group of aristocrats which was true in most of the world.

--Most of us are conservative on some issues an somewhat liberal on others. I consider myself a financial conservative...hate debt.... but not so much on the other ones.

--In short: Think for yourself ...and what is best for America..

signed

The King of France

(just because I say I am not does mean I am... same with the term "conservative"

(see national finances after 2001 .. what was claimed and has happened is a "bit" different ).

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

the last administration sure didn't fit that one.. increased the debt more than the previous 200 years and the laws passed then are still in efect and it is still growing

:lol:

No, seriously. Did you read that on an Occupy sign or something? Three years I've pointed out to you specifically that Obama's debt has dwarfed Bush's, and this is your final answer? Funny.

The rest of your little rant is so filled with inaccuracies, inconsistencies, and incidental lies that it's painful to even read it.

Take your own advice. Think for yourself and quit regurgitating Internet facts that conveniently fit your perception.

As for the banana stand, I mean come on... How much clearer can I say, there's always MONEY IN THE BANANA STAND!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

As for the banana stand, I mean come on... How much clearer can I say, there's always MONEY IN THE BANANA STAND!

There were 250 CCs of your father in that cooler!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Slut-Gate Hypocrisy: First Lady to Appear On Letterman

First Lady Michelle Obama will make her first visit to "The Late Show With David Letterman" next Monday, to discuss her Joining Forces initiative to support military families.

The same White House demanding that Rush Limbaugh be taken off the air is apparently okay with the First Lady of the United States appearing with the same David Letterman who "joked" about Sarah Palin's 14 year-old daughter getting "knocked up" by Alex Rodriguez and compared the Governor herself to a "slutty flight attendant."

Rick

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Excellent piece in today's Wall Street Journal about this topic and how Bill Maher is "supporting" Limbaugh in this mess for "personal reasons" as he has been a big "offender" but doesn't get called out on it like conservative media folks do...gee, imagine that?