Louisiana Lafayette (1/25/12)

CMJ

2 big milestones to be had tomorrow, from the game notes:

JJ can get his 200th win.

A win would be the best start ever in Belt play for us:

At 5-2 in league play, North Texas has tied its best seven-game Sun Belt start since entering the conference in 2000-01. This start matches the 2010-11, 2005-06 and 2003-04 squads at 5-2, but none of those teams were able to win their next game. That means a win at Louisiana-Lafayette would clinch the program’s best Sun Belt start.

2 big milestones to be had tomorrow, from the game notes:

JJ can get his 200th win.

A win would be the best start ever in Belt play for us:

That does seem a bit weird- especially after all the three or four good teams that we've had in here the last couple of years.

Guess it just proves that it doesn't matter how you start- only how you finish.

Because of a previous commitment, whose date was changed from Monday to today, I probably will only be able to listen to the first half or so (unless the women's game runs extra long, and then even less). I'll have to follow the rest through scores on my phone.

• Upvote 1

ULL offer a 24 hour subscription for $6.95 to watch the game. i bought it...watching the women's game now and mens at 7....pretty good clear picture so far...will prob turn down volume and listen to our broadcast though.

here is the link if people are interested.

http://www.ragincajuns.com/showcase/#liveevents

Edited by bstnsportsfan3
  • Upvote 2

I'm watching the girls game and its as painful to watch as many men's games with all the foul calls. I'd bet the family farm these SBC refs. The refs feel the need to blow the whistle with any minor contact. There is no continuity to the game, and its not all that exciting watching a free throw contest.

• Upvote 1