Arkansas Little Rock (12/29/11)

CMJ

No, like Oregon State, New Mexico State, SMU, Alabama and nearly beating Texas the other night without two key players, then knocking off the conference champions who were full of bigger players, all still without two of our heavy hitters, is also what I had in mind.

Fixed it.

ntwins1-36362771.jpg?

Great game ladies. We are very proud of this amazing turn around your displaying here this season.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Downvote 7

I dont, but what is it to you? If you don't like my posts then use the ignore button.

Rick

Trying to get a point of reference to properly frame your expressed opinions. I'll read the bad posts with the good. It gives context to conversation. I'll continue to read them and ask for clarification if I don't understand them.

Besides, where else am I going to get updates on women's basketball?

• Upvote 2

A few thoughts.

I thought this team would dominate the boards this season...especially in conference. I was wrong

The continued calls for Niko should be flatly ignored by JJ. He doesn't rebound proportionate to his size, he's no asset on D and his. Offense doesn't make up for it. Dirk plays no defense...but he brings it on offense. Niko not so much

We need to go to the basket!

• Upvote 2