ESPN 3

bigrobdsp

I have never seen a bar put ESPN3 on their TV, and I believe I read last season that this is not permitted but I could be wrong.

If you have XBox, you can stream it to tour TV.

If you download "PlayOn" to your laptop, you can play it on a networked device like your DirecTV box if it is connected to your home internet router. Some newer TVs, if they are on an Internet network, can also stream PlayOn.

I talked to my old man today and he says he can see the game as being scheduled to be played on FSHouston (678-1 for everybody using Directv)... is there anybody in front of a tv that can confirm this?

I'm not in front of my TV, but my DirecTV ap says the only game is Mississippi State vs Memphis tonight.

I have directv and a playstaion. I can not even watch it. No espn3 for directv subscribers unless I am doing something wrong. I have Times Warner internet but not tv.

I just plugged my laptop into my tv using a VGA cable. If your TV doesn't have a VGA input, I don't know what to tell you, as I was asking about all this earlier this week (read: not tech-savvy)

I have directv and a playstaion. I can not even watch it. No espn3 for directv subscribers unless I am doing something wrong. I have Times Warner internet but not tv.

Time Warner (at least in Austin) requires you to have a cable tv package through them that includes the ESPN channels in order to have access to ESPN3. I have Time Warner and will be listening to George and Hank for my coverage since it isn't showing anywhere in Austin.

You have a link? And is their any sort of subscription required?

If you get ESPN3 on your computer, you can stream it to your TV if you have the right equipment.

http://www.playon.tv/playon

I used PlayOn streaming to my DirecTV box last year to watch the K-State game that was being played 1.5 miles from my house. dry.gif

Still bitter about that.

You have a link? And is their any sort of subscription required?

Simple really, u have to have xbox live(10$ for a one month subscription)[All of our first 4 games are on espn3 so that's 4 games from 10$) then on the xbox dashboard, go to "Video marketplace, and click espn, espn3, espn tv or whatever its called, and find the game.

Oh yeah, you'll need to put an ethernet cable to the back of your xbox from your router do connect to the internet BTW :blink:

For those not getting ESPN 3, for whatever reason (like being out of the country): this link is supposed to stream the game.... no guarantees though.

hope it works

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/81485/1/watch-florida-panthers-vs-north-texas.html

I have my doubts . . .

You are watching Florida Panthers vs North Texas