Mean Green Promo On The Ticket

Green Dozer

This may have been posted, but this morning was the first time I heard it. About 9:30 this morning on The Musers, there was a promo for the "New Mean Green Era" and of course Coach Mac was mentioned as well as the new stadium. So it seems we are stepping up our marketing efforts in the DFW area.

This may have been posted, but this morning was the first time I heard it. About 9:30 this morning on The Musers, there was a promo for the "New Mean Green Era" and of course Coach Mac was mentioned as well as the new stadium. So it seems we are stepping up our marketing efforts in the DFW area.

I heard it also, seems like it was right after a TCU promo.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Excellent...good to see (and hear) this sort of promo. Seems lots of things are moving in the right direction at UNT these days...GO MEAN GREEN!

Someone didn't like this post......because? Please explain as I would really like to know what/why you are thinking to make my comments negative for you.

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Anyone know if having Jasmine from The Fan participate in GMGBowl 8 paid off into gratuitous air time from her towards the program? Since I don't listen to The Fan, I'm not really sure.

I will ask her and see but with the new format of the morning show she doesn't get too much talk time and of course Monday morning was all about Sunday night.

Anyone know if having Jasmine from The Fan participate in GMGBowl 8 paid off into gratuitous air time from her towards the program? Since I don't listen to The Fan, I'm not really sure.

I really hate the Fan, but everyone knows that UNT alumni only listen to the ticket.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I really hate the Fan, but everyone knows that UNT alumni only listen to the ticket.

I love jub but his old roommate ruins it for me. Its all about the GAC daddy Randy Galloway, who doesnt love a man who goes gambling, drinks like a college student and bails out quincy carter

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 8

Been listening for the past hour or two trying to catch the promo, but haven't heard it. I'll never understand why people like this station so much.

Well the Ticket is one of the best stations in America, so they must be doing something right.

I heard the ad around 8 this morning and got so giddy I nearly swerved off the road. Glad to see we are promoting the program, and competing with TCU and SMUt for commercial airtime.

Is it FB season yet?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just heard George and Junior do a live promo for purchasing Mean Green season tickets. Had good copy points about the caliber of teams we'll be playing, McCarney, stadium, etc.

Just heard it again. (I promise... no more updates on each time I hear it.) It's just weird hearing Craig Miller promoting UNT.

Just heard it again. (I promise... no more updates on each time I hear it.) It's just weird hearing Craig Miller promoting UNT.

He's only doing it because the station is getting paid for him to do it. Probably about as much passion behind it as he has for All-Pro foundation repair.