Senior Night

KRAM1

Tonight was a lot of fun. They got back to playing like they can. I just hope they keep it up (while saving as much energy as possible). It is really sad to think about that being the last time those guys will play at the Super Pit. I hope they come back often, because what they helped build is about to absolutely take off, and they deserve 100% to be a part of it.

What a great way for these guys to leave home. The effort was amazing and I loved how we forced Denver into so many bad shots. I haven't seen Denver's team shooting percentage tonight but it cant be that great.

Tonight's tip, don't get on Kedrick's bad side. He had that look in his eye like he was going to hurt someone when all the fouls started breaking out in the 2nd half.

Did something happen to Knox? (Skiver's comment)

He looked to be moving around fine, but I kept waiting for him to get off the bench in the last 5 minutes to no avail. Maybe JJ didn't want to risk it with Hogans limping around the way he was. Anyone know if Hall is officially done? We sure could use another body out there in Hot Springs.

Really great evening all the way around. Good to see the "return" of this team to the team that was "on" during the first half of the year...never trailed in the game, and played some much better defense...plus, the offense seemed to return. This is a good springboard for the last re-scheduled game and then off to Hot Springs on a high note.

Great chow in the Mean Green Room before the game from Outback as well. If you are still "on the fence" about joining the Mean Green Club, this is a nice benefit that you really want to consider. Good Mean Green companionship before the game, good food, cold beer, wine and/or soft drinks. I realize not everyone can make it to the games early enough to take advantage of this benefit, but for those who can, it really is worth considering. Where else can you get a decent meal, and cold beer/wine for $8.00 a head other than at home?

Really nice to see the seniors get a good crowd and sendoff. These guys have played their hearts out for UNT for up to four years...well done seniors...well done!

GO MEAN GREEN! We are off to Hot Springs on a high note!

I would like a count on how many 20+ point differential wins we have had this season. Even though it has not ended how we would have liked I do not remember the last time I have seen us churn out so many 20+ point wins.

Only counting D1 opponents we have had 3 20+ point wins this year.

We had two all of last year.

Thought all or most of our SBC games would have been played an ended up with this type of score at end of game. I missed this game, but sure glad the men bounced back for 1 game and won.

I'll be following team in SBC tournament. Here's to a good run to March madness. Wish I could look forward to better than 16 seed, but I can't. There's not enough Kool-aid in the world for me to believe we'll do better than a 16 seed.

Here's to enough luck, BB skill, and coach for UNT to get through the SBC tournament.