Senior Night

KRAM1

Folks, Saturday's game against Denver is Senior Night and the last home game for our seniors, both men and women...On the men's side we say goodbye and well done to:

Dominique Johnson

George Odufuwa

Shannon Shorter

Camerson Spencer

Triston Thompson, and

Josh White.

For the ladies, I believe the only senior to be playing her last game is;

Denetra Kellum.

Let's pack the Super Pit Saturday to say good-bye and "thanks" to OUR seniors. They are definitely OUR seniors and have represented us very well as well as being great ambassadors for UNT in general. I hope the students turn out in a big way to send their fellow student-athletes off to the Sunbelt Tournament on a high note. having a big turnout of their fellow students would mean a great deal to these seniors as well as seeing a BIG alumni and fan base filling the seats in the Super Pit!

Please do what you can to be in attendance Saturday. GO MEAN GREEN...Congrats to all our seniors! Well done. BEAT DENVER!

• Upvote 5

Is Cam really going to be honored on Saturday? I wonder how the AD will handle that since he is a senior, but we are trying to get him an exception to play next season.

Hmmmmmmm...you are right. We'll have to see.

Agreed...these seniors deserve our thanks and our support Saturday night. In our "what have you done for me lately" society, it is easy to remember the last few months of disappointing basketball. But we also need to remember that these guys have moved UNT up a notch or two over the last 4 years and deserved to be remembered for that as well.

So, everyone come on out and support the seniors!

GO MEAN GREEN....

• Upvote 7

As I understand the rules, Spencer could not get a sixth year medical hardship exemption because he has already had a voluntary redshirt year. i would assume that a redshirt year necessitated by a transfer would be voluntary.

He needs to change his name to Case Keenum before the end of the year and hope the NCAA gets confused.

• Upvote 1