Excerpt From Coach Mac's Speech At The Fb Banquet

Harry

Harry

Thanks for posting and part of his speech which is pasted below reflects the quality and depth of Coach Mac and truely North Texas is extremely blessed to have him.

And I hope everyone here and especially you guys on this football team and especially all of us as we go into grinding away, going to class, teaching you how to win, start learning how to do things the right way, being accountable on and off the field, taking our team GPA and taking it way up from where it was this past year, and being a responsible man, and being a great reflection of the program. I hope you buy into that and understand that. And I hope you believe that because if you do…we got a chance…to really be a real story this year in 2011.

GMG

Just got to talking to one of my new coworkers about the upcoming season. It seems that lots of folks around here are excited about this upcoming season...McCarney and the new stadium have a lot to do with that. Maybe things are finally coming around the way they should for ol' NT.

Edited by JayDub