Yes We Have A Game This Week !

saysojoe

Tobi writes again.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/501103-unt-football-5-things-mike-canales-can-do-to-become-a-better-candidate

I would love to see Coach "C" play both QBS Baine and Dodge....keep WKU guessing...Baine in the "wildcat" and running the option. RDodge to throw. We will need them both the rest of year since the line is giving all the have to pick up the Blitz on everyplay.

Baine is in to run...wait no he just threw it down the field !!

RDodge is in to pass.... wait no he just ran for 30 yards!!!

Let the fun begin for the next 5 games.

Tobi writes again.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/501103-unt-football-5-things-mike-canales-can-do-to-become-a-better-candidate

I would love to see Coach "C" play both QBS Baine and Dodge....keep WKU guessing...Baine in the "wildcat" and running the option. RDodge to throw. We will need them both the rest of year since the line is giving all the have to pick up the Blitz on everyplay.

Baine is in to run...wait no he just threw it down the field !!

RDodge is in to pass.... wait no he just ran for 30 yards!!!

Let the fun begin for the next 5 games.

I admire Baine for being a trooper and stepping in to play, but I hope for the team's sake (and our sake) that he does not see the field anymore this season at QB.

Why on earth would you want to put Baine in as a wildcat QB over Dunbar, or even Riley??

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I admire Baine for being a trooper and stepping in to play, but I hope for the team's sake (and our sake) that he does not see the field anymore this season at QB.

Why on earth would you want to put Baine in as a wildcat QB over Dunbar, or even Riley??

mmmmm lets see because Riley never gained more than 2 yards in the wildcat and Dunbar has not produced at that spot either. The wildcat must gain atleast 5 yards for it to work . Baine has the legs and the speed to get the 5 and more (mayby a pass from the wildcat). I hope for our sake the line can pick up the blitz and stop the D ends from chasing the QB out of the pocket on every single play. For the teams sake you better play them both

cause " TROY, Middle, and KSTATE are going to bring the house on everyplay from the zone read to the simple 5 yard out and thats alot of punishment for any one QB to take.

heck the article Vito did on Baine stated his nickname by his teammates is

"CHASE TEBOW"..that tells me something and after seeing him run the past 2 games I agree !

Edited by saysojoe
  • Upvote 1