Fly Your Pirate Flag For The Troy Game

Bundy

Thanks for the support my fellow "LEACH @ UNT" people....and those who understand that tailgating is all about having fun and supporting not only the team but having fun doing other stuff related to UNT Football too.

Come on out to say hello, we will be tailgating it up in the Blue lot over by the dance team 18 wheeler starting around 12:30.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Thanks for the support my fellow "LEACH @ UNT" people....and those who understand that tailgating is all about having fun and supporting not only the team but having fun doing other stuff related to UNT Football too.

Come on out to say hello, we will be tailgating it up in the Blue lot over by the dance team 18 wheeler starting around 12:30.

Fly your flags proudly!!!!

The more spirit the better!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Personally I think it would be funny and clever if you're someone who really wants us to go after Mike Leach. 90% of the folks there won't understand, they'll just think you have a thing for pirates, but RV would probably get it. Only problem I see is that only 2 or 3 people do it which probably isn't enough to get noticed.......unless you can fly a green Jolly Roger.

Edited by Mad Hatter
  • Upvote 3

Staring at someones flag now. Right by where the players have there walk through. Only thing I can say to sum it up is classless

Just like the person it represents (Mike Leach)!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

Staring at someones flag now. Right by where the players have there walk through. Only thing I can say to sum it up is classless

Why? Do the players not know there is a coaching search going on?

They aren't 12. Give the players a little credit, please.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Glad everyone enjoyed the flag, and the location....which happens to be the same location I ALWAYS tailgate at for the past few years. I guess I should have been concerned about the emotional well being of the players seeing a pirate flag....my bad.

Thanks for those that came over to discuss the coaching situation, I enjoyed talking to a few of you from the board, even though Mike Leach isnt your choice, I do love the debate of who our coach should be going into next year....and for those of you that didnt come over, but complained on the board that you were offended, you will see the flag at the same spot for the K-State game if we dont have a permanent head coach by then....Maybe by then you will grow a pair and come on over to discuss who you want as a head coach instead of calling me classless on the board.

Stay Classy!!! I know I will!!!

GMG

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Glad everyone enjoyed the flag, and the location....which happens to be the same location I ALWAYS tailgate at for the past few years. I guess I should have been concerned about the emotional well being of the players seeing a pirate flag....my bad.

Thanks for those that came over to discuss the coaching situation, I enjoyed talking to a few of you from the board, even though Mike Leach isnt your choice, I do love the debate of who our coach should be going into next year....and for those of you that didnt come over, but complained on the board that you were offended, you will see the flag at the same spot for the K-State game if we dont have a permanent head coach by then....Maybe by then you will grow a pair and come on over to discuss who you want as a head coach instead of calling me classless on the board.

GMG

Well, are you gonna hock that Caddy to help pay his salary, because Wells Fargo is not going to have a branch at the new stadium giving money away. :D But, hey, I did not see nor hear debates like this during our last coaching change, so it is all good and fun for our fans! It shows we care.

Edited by Green Dozer
  • Upvote 3

GMG

Bundy, I really enjoyed the coaching discussion. It was thoughtful, lively, and respectful......too often a rarity on this board. ;)

• Upvote 1

Bundy, I really enjoyed the coaching discussion. It was thoughtful, lively, and respectful......too often a rarity on this board. ;)

Yeah, notice all of the negative points attached to the posts not in favor of Leach or not agreeing with flying the Jolly Roger flag next to the walk through??

And the inevitable negative points attached to this post, even though I have not stated a stance on either.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I thought the Leach Jolly Roger Flag went really well thanks Bundy. There are some people here that are way too touchy about silly stuff. Being excited and passionate about a possible new coach is somehow a bad thing and some how an insult to a interim coach that knows there is a coaching search in the works. Wow people just go out of there way to be offended how sad.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1