Ah, Gameday...!

McKinneyMiner

Busy day for me today as I watch my 4th grader play at 2:40, catch the Rangers on the radio on the way from McKinney to Denton and then a wonderful evening of college football...

I have a feeling about Baine tonight... Don't know why, just a feeling...

I LOVE this time of year...

I might even take the neck brace off for a while tonight... Feelin' that crazy...

GO MEAN GREEN...!!

I second having a little excitement over seeing what Baine can do. I was watching him and Riley warm up last week and liked the look of his passes; nice touch, good tight spiral. Also, read Todd Dodge being quoted somewhere, maybe Vito's blog that Brandon McCoy will either be starting or getting more playing time. Has anyone else noticed that the defense seems to get more pressure on the QB when McCoy is in there?

If Baine doesn't turn the ball over, I think our offense will be fine. I look for Baine to get us yards with his legs. Between Dunbar and Baine we should do well on the ground. Whatever Baine can add with his arm, I see as a bonus.

Anyone know who our 5th string qb is? I hope he doesn't have to play, but the way this season is going, I'm just saying.

That said, my biggest concern is still special teams.

If Baine doesn't turn the ball over, I think our offense will be fine. I look for Baine to get us yards with his legs. Between Dunbar and Baine we should do well on the ground. Whatever Baine can add with his arm, I see as a bonus.

Anyone know who our 5th string qb is? I hope he doesn't have to play, but the way this season is going, I'm just saying.

That said, my biggest concern is still special teams.

They will more than likely use Riley if something happens to Baine

This game will be very important for Canales and Co. to develop a quality game plan to help Chase in his first start. I think this game will be very "telling" as to what UNT has in an offensive coordinator. I think UNT has a very good one in Caneles, and this game is the type of game that he should make a difference in with a quality and creative game plan.

Very exciting for Chase and the team, and, I too, have a very positive feeling about this game. Could it be? Yes! Good luck Chase and the Mean green. And, let's hope Canales and Co. are at their very best today. And, for that matter, lets hope DeLoach and Co. has found a way to stop giving up those long TD plays each game to put the offense in the hole. A stop in the first few possessions by Ark. St. will really help the confidence and bring a great chance for a victory to the Mean green.

GO MEAN GREEN...win #2 TODAY!!!!!! Yes, Yes!

Not to get back to the subject of football, but I really think it's important for someone like McCoy to step up at DE and get some pressure on their QB. I'll agree with those who say we're thin on depth at corner, but the starters seem to be doing better this year. However, it seems like those big plays we've been giving up have something to do with our defensive linemen not getting into the opponents backfield or containing on the outside to stop the run or pressure the quarterback. Not to say we have to get a lot of sacks, but enough pressure where they don't just have all day to find someone open.

Not to get back to the subject of football, but I really think it's important for someone like McCoy to step up at DE and get some pressure on their QB. I'll agree with those who say we're thin on depth at corner, but the starters seem to be doing better this year. However, it seems like those big plays we've been giving up have something to do with our defensive linemen not getting into the opponents backfield or containing on the outside to stop the run or pressure the quarterback. Not to say we have to get a lot of sacks, but enough pressure where they don't just have all day to find someone open.

There is nothing left to lose, lets just leave it all out the field. I really can't explain why I am excited about getting out there today but I am