In Game Conversation

All About UNT

I have a bad feeling that the FAU win was just like Dickey's over SMU. One big win for the program before you get shown the door. If we ever get a coach in here that can get his players to play mistake free football, we will own this conference again. I'm sick of the stupid freakin penalties.

On a lighter note, I bet $5 against us tonight so I will have almost $10 on Monday when my buddy gets back from Vegas.

As I said in the chat, the game plan from last week WORKED. Why abandon it so early this week? The penalties AGAIN show me how undisciplined we are. We need a clean slate in the worst way.

I could not agree more. The way we have run up penalty yardage since Dodge has been here is inexcusable. Maybe Santiago is a four year starter, but if he gets 3 penalties a game, sit him.