Morning Practice Notes Wrapup

Brett Vito

I am not sure...but I see a disparity between the numbers published on MGB in relation to this morning's kicking success vs. what Rivals reported.

MGB gave it 4 stars...Rivals gave it 2 stars...

Max Emfinger yet to weigh in...but if he goes over 4 stars I'd say he's right. If not, Brett.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Why does Mathis want to leave?

Playing time, but he may get some now that Mosley is out.

Six TE's on scholarship doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I'm thankful Gilmartin-Donohue is here but not so sure about awarding him a scholarship when he will go back to Northeastern to finish his degree and probably never have contact with NT again.

Playing time, but he may get some now that Mosley is out.

Six TE's on scholarship doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I'm thankful Gilmartin-Donohue is here but not so sure about awarding him a scholarship when he will go back to Northeastern to finish his degree and probably never have contact with NT again.

Gilmartin is a Senior so I don't see giving him a scholly for this season as bad....Next season we will have the one he has for this season to bring in someone new...

Gilmartin is a Senior so I don't see giving him a scholly for this season as bad....Next season we will have the one he has for this season to bring in someone new...

I guess I would prefer to see it go to one of our multi year walk-ons that have made a greater contribution to the program and have shown a loyalty to NT, as opposed to a one semester player/student that we will probably never hear from again, but that's just me.