Espn. Com Has A Good Story On Our Game With Highlights

Mo Green

Easy Being Green

Looking for a hot Cinderella in the NCAA tourney? Check out North Texas, which won the Sun Belt with its 11th straight win.

It's really great to see the North Texas men get the big splash on the ESPN home page. I hope we are the Cinderella team of the tourny. Those teams upset the top seeds and go deep.

"North Texas Could Become Newest Tourney Cinderella After Winning Sun Belt Title"

is the newest headline on the front page of ESPN.

ESPN Dallas has "Skipping To The Dance" on the front page.

NBC 5 had JJ's speech to lead the sports

WFAA had JJ's post game speech

"North Texas Could Become Newest Tourney Cinderella After Winning Sun Belt Title"

is the newest headline on the front page of ESPN.

ESPN Dallas has "Skipping To The Dance" on the front page.

NBC 5 had JJ's speech to lead the sports

WFAA had JJ's post game speech

And Jean-Jacques Taylor and the Dallas Morning News remain oblivious that UNT is in the Metroplex.

Edited by Mean Green 93-98

UTA a major university? They don't even have a football team, and I can't remember the last time I ever saw anyone wearing UTA gear. I think it's great that they're finally getting rid of the stage, but FBS is the minimum qualification for 'major' in my mind.

They are Division I in basketball so that makes them as much of a player in BB as UNT, smu and tcu.

UTA a major university? They don't even have a football team, and I can't remember the last time I ever saw anyone wearing UTA gear. I think it's great that they're finally getting rid of the stage, but FBS is the minimum qualification for 'major' in my mind.

Why do people forget that UTA was in the NCAA tournament in 2008?

That is major college basketball.

They have a fine basketball program, but I just have a hard time thinking of them in the same light as UNT, TCU, and SMU.

Apparently, that's exactly how JJT and the folks at DMN feel. Just reword your statement "They [uTA and UNT] have fine basketball programs, but I just have a hard time thinking of them in the same light as TCU and SMU."

Apparently, that's exactly how JJT and the folks at DMN feel. Just reword your statement "They [uTA and UNT] have fine basketball programs, but I just have a hard time thinking of them in the same light as TCU and SMU."

There's a world of difference between CUSA/Sunbelt and the Southland. I'm sorry, but as nice as the UTA posters on the board are, I don't see UNT in the same category as UTA, Sam Houston State, Stephen F. Austin, Texas State-San Marcos etc.

Edited by ColoradoEagle

There's a world of difference between CUSA/Sunbelt and the Southland. I'm sorry, but as nice as the UTA posters on the board are, I don't see UNT in the same category as UTA, Sam Houston State, Stephen F. Austin, Texas State-San Marcos etc.

There's a whole lot bigger dropoff between C-USA and the Belt than there is between the Belt and the Southland.

http://www.teamrankings.com/ncaa-basketball/rpi-ranking/rpi-rating-by-conf