Middle Tennessee (1/30/10)

CMJ

As GrandGreen stated....the game against MTSU is shaping up to be the biggest of the year so far for us. We're in the hunt right now of grabbing the 3rd seed - which I think will be terribly important this year. I don't believe the SBC tourney can be won any longer by a school without a bye because of the new format.

Edited by CMJ

This may be the biggest one game stretch in history. JJ's job HAS to be on the line for this one.

We've hired his wife as the new OC for the football team, just so we'll have another Jones to fire in the event that we don't beat MTSU. :ph34r:

Win by 30 points, or they both get the boot.

Edited by TheTastyGreek
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Did the team stay in the area after the WKU game? MTSU is only about 1½ hour drive from WKU so it would make sense to stay here 2 nights. The reason I am asking is because we are getting about 10 inches of snow tonight and the Nashville airport is pretty much shutdown. It would be almost impossible to get into Nashville if the team returned to Denton after the WKU game.

Edited by GreenEggs&Ham™
  • Upvote 1

Did the team stay in the area after the WKU game? MTSU is only about 1½ hour drive from WKU so it would make sense to stay here 2 nights. The reason I am asking is because we are getting about 10 inches of snow tonight and the Nashville airport is pretty much shutdown. It would be almost impossible to get into Nashville if the team returned to Denton after the WKU game.

i think i heard on the radio that they were leaving right after the game to head to muts...or maybe i read it in the paper...don't remember where, but they were definitely leaving on a bus to the muts after the game...i think

As GrandGreen stated....the game against MTSU is shaping up to be the biggest of the year so far for us. We're in the hunt right now of grabbing the 3rd seed - which I think will be terribly important this year. I don't believe the SBC tourney can be won any longer by a school without a bye because of the new format.

Right on.

As of now, with Dominque and Kedrick out, we are getting nothing from our bench. Making it even tougher to win more than 3 games in a few days.

• Upvote 2

Keep an eye on channelsurfing for this game...they've added 3 or 4 games in the last hour including 2 SBC games. If not, MTSU broadcast is $7 I think and I remember them having a pretty good feed

Still nothing I can see. No FIU/FAU, either.

You going to be in chat?