Where Are You Watching The Game?

stebo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be at Fox and Hounds in Lewisville...as far as Austin is concerned...I believe the Alumni Assoc. has set up a watching party in Austin...just cannot recall where...go to the Alumni website and I am sure you will find out where in Austin the watch is to be...And, for all you local area "Couch sitters"...what's up with that? Why not re-consider and join your GMG.com and Mean Green Nation "brothers and sisters" in making a bunch of noise at a local establishment who actually supports the Mean Green.

Thanks to all those "establishments" who support the Mean Green and are hosting a Ball State watch party....you rock!

GO MEAN GREEN!!!!

As for Houston...again, check the Alumni website...watching parties have been set up around the state by the Alumni Assoc. I think both Houston and Austin are included. Just go to the Alumni site...I had the list but cannot get my hands on it at this time.

Good luck...GO MEAN GREEN

As for Houston...again, check the Alumni website...watching parties have been set up around the state by the Alumni Assoc. I think both Houston and Austin are included. Just go to the Alumni site...I had the list but cannot get my hands on it at this time.

See link:http://www.meangreensports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=1800&ATCLID=204781412&KEY=&DB_OEM_ID=1800&DB_LANG=&IN_SUBSCRIBER_CONTENT=

Might try Fox and hound on Westheimer...alumni site says they are carrying the game...I am going to friends house for dinner and game...good luck.

Does anyone know if the Fox and Hound in Fort Worth will actually have the sound on for the game? I can't make it to Denton in time, but I'm worried that other locations will simply have the game on one tiny screen in a corner somewhere, which will be promptly switched off if only a handful of UNT supporters are present.

Does anyone know if the Fox and Hound in Fort Worth will actually have the sound on for the game? I can't make it to Denton in time, but I'm worried that other locations will simply have the game on one tiny screen in a corner somewhere, which will be promptly switched off if only a handful of UNT supporters are present.

Called them and they say that the sound will be on. It will be upstairs. The guy didn't know if the Alumni Assc. had rented out the whole upstairs, but said that the sound is always on when they host different alumni associations upstairs.

has anyone ever watched the game at fox and hound on midway? is there usually a good crowd out there?

Watched a couple of basketball games and there was a good crowd. Haven't been there for a football game. Hope to have a great crowd. Come on out and join in the fun with the Mean Green Nation !

GO MEAN GREEN !!!

2009 MEAN GREEN FOOTBALL : NO EXCUSES !!!

Watched a couple of basketball games and there was a good crowd. Haven't been there for a football game. Hope to have a great crowd. Come on out and join in the fun with the Mean Green Nation !

GO MEAN GREEN !!!

2009 MEAN GREEN FOOTBALL : NO EXCUSES !!!

looks like i'll be there. it's a fraction of the distance to denton.

just called and they said there will be a room designated to the game, so full sound.

go mean green!