Another Great Column By Ms. Ann Coulter

This is a "constitutional right" like no other.

Even its supporters are embarrassed by the exercise of this right. They won't practice the right in public – they won't even call abortion by its name, preferring to use a string of constantly changing euphemisms, such as "reproductive health" and "choice."

It would be as if gun owners refused to use the word "gun" and the NRA's motto were, "Let's all work together to keep hunting safe, legal and rare."

:D

Rick

Too bad the elder Mr. and Mrs. Coulter didn't consider abortion.

So you are saying that people with political viws that oppose liberalism should be killed at, no before, birth?

Maybe in Nazi, Germany. Or the USSR, maybe. Is that what you want?

And now you will say it was just a joke, much like the liberal hero from Politically Inncorrect. The sad thing is, when you make these statements, they are meant only as half jokes. You know, so you can say to the conservatives "why are you so uptight? It's just a harmless joke?", while all the time giving a knowing wink to those who feel EXACTLY the way you do.

What if someone on here, maybe FFR or EE, had stated this should happen to the current POTUS? Screams of blasphemy would have come form your side.

Funny, it just seems that most of these over the top statements always come from librals and are directed at conservatives who don't share thier ideas. The attacks are never about ideas, always personal. Wonder why that is. Maybe you have to resort to this because you can't win a thoughtful exchange of ideas? Don't know. Never seen a thoughtful exchange on here from the liberal side.

So you are saying that people with political viws that oppose liberalism should be killed at, no before, birth?

And now you will say it was just a joke, much like the liberal hero from Politically Inncorrect. The sad thing is, when you make these statements, they are meant only as half jokes. You know, so you can say to the conservatives "why are you so uptight? It's just a harmless joke?", while all the time giving a knowing wink to those who feel EXACTLY the way you do.

What if someone on here, maybe FFR or EE, had stated this should happen to the current POTUS? Screams of blasphemy would have come form your side.

Funny, it just seems that most of these over the top statements always come from librals and are directed at conservatives who don't share thier ideas. The attacks are never about ideas, always personal. Wonder why that is. Maybe you have to resort to this because you can't win a thoughtful exchange of ideas? Don't know. Never seen a thoughtful exchange on here from the liberal side.

I think this is simply a comment on Ann Coulter being an insufferable bitch. It's easy to disagree with someone politically, but she goes out of her way to be rude to the people that interview her. By doing this she perpetuates her own reputation by playing to her audience, which in turn keeps her relevant and she sells books, has speaking apperances, gets public notice from a variety pf media outlets, etc.. Personally I can't stand the woman, but i have to give her credit for praying off the insecurities of some conservatives and capitalizing from it.

Edited by Green Guy Bass

No. I've stated my abortions for everyone stance plenty of times, regardless of race, color, creed, religion or poilitical leanings. I don't discriminate on my pro-population control stance...but sometimes I will play favorites.

Kind of...but again, I don't think we need a "Master Race." And really this doesn't have to be a perminent solution...we could just try a five to ten year birth moratorium and then reaccess.

Well, maybe perminantly for the Catholics. They've gone a little hay-wire with the births for quite a while.

I wasn't joking.

You may want to hit "just for fun" on the search feature for this forum.

Bill Maher isn't funny.

Nah...just would've cemented the fact that they're racists.

There have been plenty...I'm sure yyz(somenumber) would support my saying so as we've had plenty.

But I'll only waste my time in political wang-wag that will inevitably accomplish absolutely nothing in swaying anybody's opinion one iota if I feel my counter-part is reasonible, intelligent and capable of understanding the view point of others, while still fervently disagreeing with it. If I've seen no evidence of such things, I'd rather just rile you up with some over the top statements about population control, illigal immigration solutions and Israel existance denial just to kill time between bong hits and my shift at the co-op.

Also, poor preface...nothing in your statement was funny, either.