Jackson State

Buford_Julep

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will play Illinois at 3pm Sunday afternoon. It will be televised on the B10 Network. Denton Verizon carries the game on channel 85.

They will probably be 0-3 coming into Denton , but I hope we don't take them lightly.

The have all 5 starters returning from last year. The game versus LSU was tied with about 8 minutes left before the tigers pulled away.

The actually lead A&M most of the 1st half before the Aggies went on a run with about 5 minutes left to go which put them game away.

Grant Maxey is a balla and will be hard to contain.

JSU (0-3) lost by 14 at Illinois today. Also lost by 14 to LSU and by 17 to A$M. This will be good, solid test to see how we rate with those programs.

I looked that up earlier today and was surprised that they actually played decent (relatively speaking) against some good programs. This game will not be a walk in the park.

I'm throwing this one back up top, and nominating it as the "Game thread", since it was the first one posted acouple days ago. I jettisoned my game thread, and let's leave SUMG's as the roll call thread.

So, we're about 11 1/2 hours away from tipoff - any last minute thoughts?

Edited by CMJ