Oklahoma State

CMJ

As I said earlier, they had a similar type of game against UTSA as we did against Cameron. Tight first half(they led by 6 at the break). Big run in the 2nd half. Opponent clawing there way back a bit(UTSA got to within 10 with about 5 minutes to go), and then putting them away convincingly.

I really liked what Coach Ford did at UMass, so I think he will turn the Cowboys around....eventually. This is the time to catch them.

I wish I was more confident in how we were playing, because I think this one would be ripe for an upset.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's on ESPN360 as well. I've had mixed results watching games on there(alot of pauses and lags), so I may just listen to Hank call it. We'll see Monday how much frustration I'm willing to put up with. :lol:

ESPN360 plays pretty flawless for me... it might be your internet provider/speed. ESPN360 is by far my favorite sports streaming website.

ESPN360 plays pretty flawless for me... it might be your internet provider/speed. ESPN360 is by far my favorite sports streaming website.

I doubt it, not with the high speed account we have.

Yahoo Sports video is the best I'd say BY FAR. However, they usually only carry SEC games.

Are you sure about it being on FSSW?:

My DISH network guide shows the game on FSSW down here in the Houston area! Anyone for a game-watching party, or is everyone just going to watch at home?

As far as the game at SHSU on Thursday, I don't know if it would be possible to get there on time from where I am. The traffic through the Woodlands and Conroe is horrendous.

How hard will it be to buy tickets tomorrow night?

I looked at their boxscore from their first home game and it didn't sell out. (There were 9,000+ in a 12,000+ seat arena).

So, I would imagine you could get tickets tomorrow as a walk-up.

Edited by SUMG

My DISH network guide shows the game on FSSW down here in the Houston area! Anyone for a game-watching party, or is everyone just going to watch at home?

As far as the game at SHSU on Thursday, I don't know if it would be possible to get there on time from where I am. The traffic through the Woodlands and Conroe is horrendous.

I'll be heading back to North Texas late on Thursday afternoon from the Lake Conroe area and plan on catching the game at Sam Houston. Unfortunately, the Okie State game tonight isn't listed as being televised on Fox Sports here (Suddenlink Cable). Wonder if there's coverage in The Woodlands or the northern Houston area?

is this at the pourhouse? yes? no? Maybe?....someone PLEASE respond!

Last I read bstn no one was sure if it would. Tonight is Monday night football and it was unclear if they would put on the basketball game on the big screen over MNF. You might call Sneaky Petes to see if they have it.

Edited by chrisfisher

The OSU announcers just said their coach knows UNT doesn't handle the full court and half court press very well and OSU plans to press all game... should be interesting. I hope we can break the press early and score quickly to force them out of this.