Oklahoma State

CMJ

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll admit I'm an Adam homer, but the way he played down the stretch last year merits more of a look than he gets.

OSU is rolling out 3 athletic 6'5 wings...we're rolling out 3 guards under 6'2". White, Johnson and Thompson are struggling with their shooting...McCoy is 6'4", strong, athletic and is 1-1 shooting in this game and has proven he can heat up quickly...there is no reason he shouldn't be out there unless he is in JJs dog house for some unknown reason

OSU is rolling out 3 athletic 6'5 wings...we're rolling out 3 guards under 6'2". White, Johnson and Thompson are struggling with their shooting...McCoy is 6'4", strong, athletic and is 1-1 shooting in this game and has proven he can heat up quickly...there is no reason he shouldn't be out there unless he is in JJs dog house for some unknown reason

That is my guess.

Despite being down 17, I don't think we've played THAT bad. I definitely like our intensity out there tonight, especially on the boards. And I believe our turnovers are way down.

I'll agree with the intensity...but there are some glaring issues this team needs to address.

I'm proud of this young team... playing in hostile environment against a Big 12 team they showed not one ounce of quit... had our 3's fallen like they normally do or we shot free throws at a percentage that we did last year this game would have gone down to the wire....

Alot of the 3's we gave up were wide open, but some were contested. We definitely need to work on extending the perimeter defense. Hard to beat a team that shoot that well from three. ESPECIALLY when we shot so poorly from behind the arc.

Edited by CMJ

35/50 at the line won't get you too many big road victories.

I'm shocked that we shot that well from the line. It seemed to me like they were hitting 50%, 60% isn't that bad for us. We were sooo cold from outside 15 feet tonight, that and the fact our perimeter defense was weak to quite weak were the main reasons we lost the game.

I'm shocked that we shot that well from the line. It seemed to me like they were hitting 50%, 60% isn't that bad for us. We were sooo cold from outside 15 feet tonight, that and the fact our perimeter defense was weak to quite weak were the main reasons we lost the game.

Ya, weird isn't... 35/70 is 70%. I though it worse too. Bottom line is we short poorly from 2's and 3's.