Is The Radio Show Still On Tonight ?

saysojoe

Don't bother listening.

...here's the show -

"We're doing lots of things well, but not getting in to the endzone. We're making too many mental mistakes. I'm not sure why we're not doing better. Key player "X" won't play this week because"Y". Our team is hungry for a win on the road this week, so we'll be fired up."

Save an hour of your life for other things.

Don't bother listening.

...here's the show -

"We're doing lots of things well, but not getting in to the endzone. We're making too many mental mistakes. I'm not sure why we're not doing better. Key player "X" won't play this week because"Y". Our team is hungry for a win on the road this week, so we'll be fired up."

Dude thats FUNNY!!!!!

Don't bother listening.

...here's the show -

Added TD quotes...

We're always in the Hunt...(If I had a dime for every time he says this one)

We really are improving each week on both sides of the ball....

The kids just played their hearts out....(BTW, it really BUGS me when he calls them "kids", wish he'd say "team" or "guys"....Kids sounds like HS)

Edited by trud1966

Don't bother listening.

...here's the show -

That is pretty funny, but pretty sad.

Then do as I do.....start heckling. You have my permission to use my signiture "we're getting out-coached" heckle. B)

Has anyone else noticed "our" coaches go up to and come down from the press box the other side from where Silver Eagle sits? I am so disappointed.

You forgot the statistics about how the team grades out above his benchmarks, "we're a very young team" (holdover standby excuse from DD), and we would be just fine if we could stop giving up "explosive" plays.

TD needs new writers.

Has anyone else noticed "our" coaches go up to and come down from the press box the other side from where Silver Eagle sits? I am so disappointed.

Since RF left, I thought it was very unnecessary. But they obviously knew that that day would eventually come with me and the new coaching staff................and sooner than even I expected. :blink:

Since RF left, I thought it was very unnecessary. But they obviously knew that that day would eventually come with me and the new coaching staff................and sooner than even I expected. :blink:

Now that we've met, let's organize ourselves.

You take one staircase, and I'll take the other one.

At halftime, one of us is bound to be within punching distance when we tell Todd Ford that he's not getting the job done.

Teamwork, baby. If we really plan this thing, I think we'll grade out at 100% on positioning and execution.

I went last week and unless I feel asleep because of all the excitement, they didn't allow any questions anyway! They asked a couple trivia questions.

Did they really not allow questions? I know there were a number of posts on the board from the show on Oct 6th that they "didn't allow question" when people actually there reported no one asked any. That's a huge difference.

Did they really not allow questions? I know there were a number of posts on the board from the show on Oct 6th that they "didn't allow question" when people actually there reported no one asked any. That's a huge difference.

I suppose you are correct, "not allow" may have been too strong. They certainly didn't say, "Now we'd like to take questions from the audience" either. Either way, nobody got a question in edgewise! :lol:

I suppose you are correct, "not allow" may have been too strong. They certainly didn't say, "Now we'd like to take questions from the audience" either. Either way, nobody got a question in edgewise! :lol:

Just making sure I understood. In the past, they took the questions before the show started, then they read them during the show.

I didn't make it to the show tonight, my bride informed me that I had family obligations, but I know that there is always a microphone available for questions. If you don't hear an announcement for it, go ask Hank or George before the show or during a break.

There are enough problems around that I really don't see a need to invent more. There was also the coach wouldn't speak to the media after the Rice game rumor, when in actuality, Rice didn't have lines available that went to the visitors locker room.

Edited by ADLER

tonight george said twice during the breaks and once on air that the mic was up front and to step up to ask any questions at all

You and Brad called me from there last week and I specifically asked for someone to ask about the chances of us ever having a play on short yardage from under center? So I assume no one asked?

People, don't make me come up there. It's a long ways from home just to come to a radio show, but if I come I will be asking a question. Don't make me come up there to do your fandomonium. Next week, someone who lives close by attend the show and step up and take advantage of an open mic for crying out loud?

Rick

It is not very inviting forum to get up there and ask a question. Can't put my finger on it, but you just do not feel so moved when you are there. I know George has to tow the company line, but couldn't his questions be just a little more tough, instead of warm and fuzzy tales of "how were you recruited", "how was Riley recruited", the hurricane questions last year, etc. I thought just maybe George was going to go after him on the spread, why maybe ours is faltering, and others flourish. No, by the time George got through, you would think that Dodge invented it. Again, just observation, not trying to be critical of George.

You and Brad called me from there last week and I specifically asked for someone to ask about the chances of us ever having a play on short yardage from under center? So I assume no one asked?

People, don't make me come up there. It's a long ways from home just to come to a radio show, but if I come I will be asking a question. Don't make me come up there to do your fandomonium. Next week, someone who lives close by attend the show and step up and take advantage of an open mic for crying out loud?

Rick

I usually have to work on monday evenings, but a week from this coming monday I don't have to, so I can go and ask the questions for you.

I know George has to tow the company line, but couldn't his questions be just a little more tough, instead of warm and fuzzy tales of "how were you recruited", "how was Riley recruited", the hurricane questions last year, etc. I thought just maybe George was going to go after him on the spread, why maybe ours is faltering, and others flourish. No, by the time George got through, you would think that Dodge invented it. Again, just observation, not trying to be critical of George.

Maybe they should let Vito ask the questions up there? That would be an entertaining show and maybe we'd get some less than fuzzy answers. :huh: