Who Voted Yes?

MeanGreengdub

At least 7 of the NTTV crew brought in YES votes.

That's because they want someplace decent to go with their press passes ;)

Flyer...the problem may be this...the Grad seat was (is?) supposed to only be for Interdisciplinary/Undecided/etc majors, unless you have the non-voting Grad Council seat (does it still exist?). Of course even that info may be wrong if things have changed, but the Registrar tallied most Grad Students as part of their colleges, and only those whose major falls into Toulouse and not another school are considered part of the Graduate school. Even if the SGA rules changed, chances are that the way the University has their tech set up, the only people who can vote on your seat are in the catch-all Toulouse classification. Sorry if that was confusing but I don't know what changes may have taken place in the last couple of years.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope someone has talked with TD or RV to make sure they don't drop the ball on this one.

I have been asking this question all month - but no one seems to know - you would think it would be a forgone conclusion that they all would, at least all of the football players, but who knows. I figured making a change in leadership from special teams was a forgone conclusion, so that tells you what I know.

I have been asking this question all month - but no one seems to know - you would think it would be a forgone conclusion that they all would, at least all of the football players, but who knows. I figured making a change in leadership from special teams was a forgone conclusion, so that tells you what I know.

I would assume that RV has reached out to the athletes....but then again as they say...assuming is the MF'up of all F'ups. So who knows.