A Big Thank-you

Travis Scott

I just wanted to say thanks to the peeps who set this event up tonight. While the results of the game were'nt exactly where we wanted them, the spirit and environment was great. I brought 4 of my kids and they had a blast and were chanting "go mean green, go mean green". We could only make it through the first half as bed time came up, but again, thanks to those who planned this evening. I wish I could have met more of you but there's always next time. It was a great turnout!!

Go Mean Green!!!

It was a good turn out, even with the messy weather, the room was full.

Just some observations for the future events, be sure to try and get there early to get a booth or recliner in the media room. They were prime real estate. But even if you can't get in the room, you can still sit anywhere else in the resaturant and get a good view of the TVs. It's definately somewhere you can get good food and drinks and still bring the family.

Former NT standout Maurice Holman was in attendance.

We hope everyone took advantage of the Gomeangreen.com drink specials!!!!!

Thanks again to the Pour House for Sponsoring!!!!!!!

Kudos to the Pourhouse tonight - a good time was had by all. The VIP room was 100% Mean Green tonight and I was proud to be a part of it. It was cool watching the Mean Green on the big screen. I was able to meet some students as well as older fans during the game that I had not met before, as it was a great mix of our fanbase. The Pourhouse did a nice job and I appreciate their efforts on the food and drink specials. Hope everyone had a good time and I am looking forward to many more events there down the road. The Pourhouse is a great place for true Mean Green fans to enjoy games and I am very happy that we are affiliated with them.

GMG!

it was great....and once those peoplem left their recliners...i say in one and they were great....if anyone gets a chance to sit in the recliners do it!

Great Job poorhouse....and Harry and Evan....it was cool to meet you guys tonight..... it was fun watching that HUGH tv and ill be thier tommrow to watch the pats! GMG!

it was great....and once those peoplem left their recliners...i say in one and they were great....if anyone gets a chance to sit in the recliners do it!

Great Job poorhouse....and Harry and Evan....it was cool to meet you guys tonight..... it was fun watching that HUGH tv and ill be thier tommrow to watch the pats! GMG!

Did you get to hit the sauce tonight??? Your spelling tells me that you did in fact get your drink on tonight!

Uh oh. MADP is going to be all over this. Mothers against drinking and posting.