Disappointed

meanrob

no other way to put it.

i thought we'd lose by 30 but doesn't really matter because we could've lost by 50.

defense lacks talent and experience, ok.

offense lacks same but scheme doesn't help out. already tired of 3-5 yd patterns.

some coaches can do more with less. i was hoping dodge was one of those.

that's not the case so i hope we can all be patient because we are 2-3 years from being good.

It was an amazing kick in the nuts.

42-7 in the second quarter. Tulsa could have named their score... garbage time means just that... garbage.

Offense can't move the ball. Riley's redshirt is toast. Defense doesn't look even a little improved yet. NO pressure on the QB. Bucketfuls of stupid, brain dead, junior high penalties.

Oh, and the Green Brigade couldn't look more bush league if it tried. All around FAILURE tonight.

The Green Brigade sounded great. I loved their halftime performance, and they looked good. My boy Darien Williams had a good night. Things could be worse.

Wow. Everyone in my section couldn't get over how bush league 20 different shades of khaki looked. Not to mention the flag corps, who couldn't even match shoes. Polos and khaki shorts look like an elementary school band as it is (and a bad one at that), but when a few years into this joke of an idea you still can't come close to a coherent matching color, you are an embarassment to FBS marching bands. Period.

Put any other major Texas college marching band up against that. Not. Even. Close. Sounding great is fine, but it ain't enough.

Of course, that's the least of this team's problems.... I'm looking at the schedule and REALLY trying to find where a win is coming from....

The Green Brigade sounded great. I loved their halftime performance, and they looked good. My boy Darien Williams had a good night. Things could be worse.

Yes, you are right... at least we have won a game this season. And, at least we covered the spread. And, we held Tulsa under 550 total yards. And at least we haven't been blown out since the season began. And we won the turnover margin. And our special teams improved from week 1.

Oh wait... we did none of this.

How can you say things could be worse. I think this is pretty rock bottom.

I am off the cool aid, and "Disappointed" is more then the word I feel. Dang i don't know what to say! What to expect from the rest of the season? What would be forward movement? 3-9? I want to get sick.

what to expect? how about two wins and a lot of frustration.

in all honesty this is pretty much how the dickey regime started and things got better.

however i don't remember those years being good for my mental health.

i picked a hell of a time to stop....(insert vice here)

Ah, yes, the "shades of khaki" complaint.

Anything else?

Why can't everyone be reasonable and colorblind like me? Of course I'm disappointed that, after a tour in the Army and two degrees at North Texas, I have to ask my wife, "Is this green?". To me, I was surprised that the band appeared to all be in matching colors (or "shades" of colors, whatever).