Unt Basketball Manager Accused Of Being Crime Gang Mastermind

NT80

UGH! This is not good. Just explain to me WHY. That's all I want to know. As the immortal Charlie Brown would say, "GOOD GRIEF"! :angry:

This is what I mean by "waiting until all the facts are known"....We should not "jump to conclusions" just because a soldier UNT student has been arrested, etc.

Just one example. There have been many others! There will be more to come. GOD BLESS AND PROTECT ALL THE COALITION FORCES UNT BASKETBALL PLAYERS AND CIVILIAN WORKERS STUDENT MANAGERS!!!

Greenminer...I agree, and if you will go back and read my post about this situation, I only said it was "not good" and quoted Charlie Browm with a "Good Grief". I do not think I jumped to any conclusions...no where do I say anything about his guilt or no guilt...only that I thought the new was bad! I think the news is BAD. That is not saying a thing about guilt or no guilt.

Explain to me why the guy is even mentioned in this article...and it is not good PR for UNT any way you cut it. Can't see where that even smacks of jumping to conclusions...but, wait...maybe Greenminer is douing the jumping...Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. <_<

Explain to me why the guy is even mentioned in this article...and it is not good PR for UNT any way you cut it. Can't see where that even smacks of jumping to conclusions...but, wait...maybe Greenminer is douing the jumping...Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. <_<

If I was a reporter for a Denton paper and didn't mention that university tie, I'd be embarrassed.

I just got around to reading this. I didn't think it was that big a deal. The guy wasn't even associated with the university any longer. A certain portion of people that work and go to school at UNT, or any other school, will get into trouble. Had he currently worked at UNT that would have been another story.

I just got around to reading this. I didn't think it was that big a deal. The guy wasn't even associated with the university any longer. A certain portion of people that work and go to school at UNT, or any other school, will get into trouble. Had he currently worked at UNT that would have been another story.

I believe he was working at UNT until his arrest. He is only 19, not 25 and long gone from UNT.

"Smith said further investigation led police to UNT student and basketball team manager Chadwick Chapman, 19, who was charged with robbery and possession of marijuana......Chapman was the mastermind of this operation,” Brett said.

Notice it did not say previous or former basketball manager.

I believe he was working at UNT until his arrest. He is only 19, not 25 and long gone from UNT.

"Smith said further investigation led police to UNT student and basketball team manager Chadwick Chapman, 19, who was charged with robbery and possession of marijuana......Chapman was the mastermind of this operation,” Brett said.

Notice it did not say previous or former basketball manager.

A confusing story no doubt... I saw this within the story, "According to UNT athletic officials, Chapman no longer is associated with the basketball team" and took it to mean he wasn't with the school when the crime happened. Perhaps this is code for "we fired him" due to the invesitgation?