85-61, Good Guys

UNTflyer

Another good student crowd... a little bit more lively than past games. I'd say about half the student section were standing. Still trying to figure out how to get those Backrow Baptists to participate, but at least they're showing up. :D Kudos to all of the Pit Crew this season.

Howerton's dunk got the crowd going NUTZ!

Whatever happens in the next round, it was a good season in both performance and attendance. I hope J.J. can keep this thing going.

What a game.. Every stepped it up. I hope we can get the same performance from our bench next round. GO MEAN GREEN!!!! Howerton's a madman!!!! :)

His dunk was the best play I've ever seen him make...did someone make him mad? Of course then he shot a 3-ball next time down and missed badly (the bench was going crazy), oh well, it was fun. :D

Nice.

BTW, Mandy was in kelly green, and Dr. B was in brown.

:ph34r:

Dr. B was trying to help out Mandy, so after seeing MM arrive at another NT event not in school colors, they ducked in to the closest ladie's room and switched outfits. Remember, you heard it here first.

Dr. B was trying to help out Mandy, so after seeing MM arrive at another NT event not in school colors, they ducked in to the closest ladie's room and switched outfits. Remember, you heard it here first.

I wouldn't mind sneaking in to the ladies room and switching clothes with MM!! :devil:

Edited by GreenExes

GReat fun...decent crowd...4600+ is "not bad", and those there were pretty vocal...The Pit Crew was great...as usual...BUT...how can we only draw 4600+ out of a school of 30,000+ to a nice arena for a TOURNAMENT GAME?????? What's with that? This team has had a nice run...another 20 win season and I think UNT has a decent shot at another Sunbelt Championship and NCAA trip...It "ain't over until its over" and I do not think this team is DONE YET!

Great to see Howerton's Dunk...a highlight for the evening...Pit crew went NUTS!

As Mean Green fans we need to do all we can to help get more "rears in the seats" for BOTH football and BB...and soccer and softball and volleyball, etc., etc.,. etc.

BTW...Coach Dodge was at the game..he sat by himself and stayed the game...I had a nice chat with him...he's fired up about the start of spring training...should be fun!

Thanks to all who attended the game...and thanks to those who really would have been there if they could have....there can be times when one just cannot make it...that is 100% understandable...but for the 1000's of students on campus...What's up with you? I love seeing the Pit Crew come out...these kids are great! And, they are going to remember their college days at the Pit. Belive me, you will get older and think about those "good times" as an undergrad!

GREAT GAME...way to go Men...and, hey, let's not forget about the blowout win by the ladies either! Way to go to both teams! Good luck in Mobile!

As the "great drex" said..."LET'S GO DANCING"!!!!!!!! :clapping: