Adrian Awasom Embarrasses Unt

MeanGreenZen

No, he embarrassed himself not UNT.

UNTLifer is exactly right...he only played football here, it's not like Batille was snorting coke off some one legged hooker with a baby arm!

Settle down!

I'm not arguing the point that drinking and driving isn't bad...although if you have ever had two drinks in about an hour and a half then your guilty of the same thing he was.

Edited by Green Crazy

Well, bummer. Awasome is my favorite defensive player ever. I'm not passing judgement b/c I know mistakes can be made. Mistakes by him and mistakes by cops.

A good buddy got stopped, sent to jail under suspicion of DWI, and later had the charge dropped. There are a lot of details I'm leaving out, but he was innocent. Mistakes happen.

I also know people who've caused wrecks b/c of drinking and driving, and never got charged. Again, mistakes happen.

I'll wait until this makes it's way through the justice system before I give a wag of my finger, but things don't look good right now. Pain meds could have played a factor.

Damn!

I disagree. He is one of the few players who represent UNT in the NFL. Good thing we have guys like Brian Waters to make up for this embarrassment. Shame on you Adrian Awasom.

And how does this embarrass UNT? I see it as an embarrassment, if guilty, to AA and the Giants. This is not a reflection on UNT. You should write for the Enquirer of Geraldo with your sensational headline.

No one knows he went to UNT.

Even if they do, how is this an embarrassment to our university? I will choose to support AA, guilty or not. Who on here has never done anything wrong? Please raise your hand. He just, allegedly, got caught.

And how does this embarrass UNT? I see it as an embarrassment, if guilty, to AA and the Giants. This is not a reflection on UNT. You should write for the Enquirer of Geraldo with your sensational headline.

Geraldo works for Fox News in case someone needs to know.

Let's face it, Dr. Phil is alot more embarrassing.

And to all of you equating DUI with rape and murder...get off your fu*kin' high horse. If someone had been hurt or killed, then yes, toss the key. But, we all make mistakes...and the majority of us here have left the bar and driven when we probably shouldn't have. It's not smart...but likely those of you crucifying this guy are just as guilty.

Man lay off the man! 08 is BS. If you want to see an embarasing Alumni check out DR PHIL weekdays on CBS.

1 in 5 people get DUI's with the current limit. Law should be repealed!

and legalize grass!!!!

Now that comment is an embarrassment to the University.

Perhaps my biggest pet peeve is people who weigh in on legal related matters with a reactionary slant and RIDICULOUS comparisons. MGInsurance Pro, how many DWI arrests have you made in your lifetime? How many times have you administered a field sobriety test? Are you aware of the myriad of medical and situational factors that can lead to a misdiagnosis of intoxication? I'm gonna bet none on the first 2 questions and no on the third. And to equate DUI with rape or murder tlls me two things...first, every victim or family member of a victim of these crimes should slap you for trivializing their ordeal...and second you already realize your argument is baseless because you're turning to hyperbole for lack of logic.