Signing Day Event Announced

GabeGMG

Football Signing Day

Come out and support your Mean Green Football program as they announce the 2008 football recruiting class!

When: Wednesday, February 6th

Where: Team Meeting Room - Athletic Center

Doors open @ 5:00 p.m.

Admission Fee: $10

-Fee covers beverages and appetizers-

See online for more information.

Don't miss out on the opportunity to hear Coach Dodge discuss the 2008 recruiting class, and the chance to meet the new Defensive Coordinator - Gary Deloach.

10 bones? not sure how i feel about that.

quick back in the day story.

in the mid 90s simon had a "press" conference to announce the class and there were only two reporters there (drc and nt daily i think) and when simon took questions each asked one question and then there was this long uncomfortable pause. so i said what the hell and raised my hand and asked a question. after he answered i looked over at the then SID (who shall go nameless) and he just shook his head.

whatever, my question was the best of the bunch.

I don't have any problem with the $10 IF they have adult beverages of the beer kind to go along with those appetizers! I can't make it due to the time...not the cost. I hope the joint is filled to the rafters and that the dept. makes a little change from the event. No problem at all with that...any new $$$$ is good $$$$...and UNT needs allthey can get to keep moving the program forward.

I think we'll see a great calss for Coach Dodge and his program! YIPPEE!!!! Go Mean Green....Joing the EXES and Join the Mean Green Club! Support UNT!

Geez, at least post the whole e-mail.

Again this year MeanGreenSports.com will be tracking the 2008 North Texas signing class with up-to-the-minute coverage as the National Letters of Intent arrive at the North Texas football office. We will post as the faxes arrive.

Watch the Todd Dodge press conference live on MeanGreenSports.com at 3 p.m. CST. Dodge will talk about his 2008 freshman class. Mean Green Premium subscription required.

Head Coach Todd Dodge will host a Town Hall Meeting at 5 p.m. at the North Texas Athletics Center on Wednesday, February 6th. Coach Dodge and members of the football coaching staff will introduce the 2008 signing class with video highlights. Dodge will also address audience questions regarding this historical class. There will be a $10 entrance fee at the door and food and drinks will provided. Food will be from Fuzzy's Taco Shop and will be a Taco bar with Chips and Salsa.

For more information on this event, please contact the North Texas Ticket Office at 940-565-2527.

robot_chicken_bush_125x150.jpg

"Tacos rule!"

Go the 6:00 AM early Mass. Nothing like wearing those ashes all day long. Been doing it all my life. :closedeyes:

What if I don't want to give people the impression I am sorry for the horrible things I do?

No need to be rude Bryan, you received a different email than I did.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude. Actually, my email ended up being the online story. I think it's the general marketing email slash here's our story if you don't want to listen to the eagle screech at work.

I'm wondering if the video and question session will start around 6 or 7? Can't imagine having an event, advertising and promoting it for people to come and then schedule it when few can come?

Any ideas?

Rick

FFR...I bet Todge and co. will get more in depth regarding recruits around 6:30p or so. At first he'll discuss the process and how he got this great class, etc. Then the videos will come as the room begins to fill. It's a neat deal.

I'm wondering if the video and question session will start around 6 or 7? Can't imagine having an event, advertising and promoting it for people to come and then schedule it when few can come?

Any ideas?

Rick

The media conference to announce the class will be at 3pm, and I expect they will already have video clips ready for that (can watch if you have MG Premium). The public conference starting at 5pm will probably show video pretty soon after that. I imagine that time was needed because of the women's basketball game at 7pm, and it will have already been a full day for the coaches and staff up there...

"Watch the Todd Dodge press conference live on MeanGreenSports.com at 3 p.m. CST. Dodge will talk about his 2008 freshman class. Mean Green Premium subscription required.

Head Coach Todd Dodge will host a Town Hall Meeting at 5 p.m. at the North Texas Athletics Center on Wednesday, February 6th. Coach Dodge and members of the football coaching staff will introduce the 2008 signing class with video highlights. Dodge will also address audience questions regarding this historical class."