Gomeangreen Bowl V

medpilot21

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the question should be, are there any requirements at all? I've only ever played intramurals and pick-up games, wasn't allowed to try out as a kid. I'm still really fast though, but of course 10 years of smoking has reduced my ability to keep the speed for long periods...100 yards sounds good though ;)

Let's hope I can still catch :D

Can we have one player on each team participate in an "Edward 40-hands" competition for 7 extra pts?

I want ridiculous rules and sidegames this year.

NOW THAT SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN!!!!!! ALTHOUGH IT WON'T BE ME....CAN'T DRINK FAST ENOUGH!

I think last year we talked about it being 18 and up just because of injuries and the mass amounts of drinking that goes on. I could be wrong

I think that is appropriate considering just the drinking involved.

My husband and I had a blast last year. I am definitely serving him up 100% for sure. I'm supposed to be having a baby on 2/29 so as long as my doc says I can play I will be on the field as well. Hopefully we can get more than three girls total this year to participate. :)

Drinking. Football. Rampant Hooliganism.

What doctor could say no to that?

Sorry about the slow response... The same eligibility rules will apply this year as the last four.

1. Player must be a member of the GoMeanGreen.com message board to be eligible.

2. Player must be at least 18 years old to compete. (injury and alcohol concerns make this one mandatory...sorry to the kiddo's, but it's a rough game out there and injuries do happen on occasion)

3. Player must be drafted on the night of the live draft. No surprise entries or last minute exemptions unless agreed to by both captains.

4. player trades are allowed if agreed to by both captains. The commish..(me) may deny a trade in the event it makes the teams un-even. (has never happened)

5. Former scholarship athletes are draft eligible if an equal number submit FACTUAL draft bios. There MUST be an equal number on both teams.

Hope that clears things up.. most on this board have played in these games already and have a good grasp of how this works.

I'll post the game rules and event schedules as usual. Watch the board for those updates.

GMG!!!

Sorry about the slow response... The same eligibility rules will apply this year as the last four.

2. Player must be at least 18 years old to compete. (injury and alcohol concerns make this one mandatory...sorry to the kiddo's, but it's a rough game out there and injuries do happen on occasion)

5. Former scholarship athletes are draft eligible if an equal number submit FACTUAL draft bios. There MUST be an equal number on both teams.

Hope that clears things up.. most on this board have played in these games already and have a good grasp of how this works.

I'll post the game rules and event schedules as usual. Watch the board for those updates.

GMG!!!

2 things I noticed and have questions about...

What kind of injuries have we had MED... I dont remember? ha

If JB (Barnett) does play... we have to have a equally football skilled collegiate Athlete on the other team???? Where are we going to find that?

I saw that a few weeks back... there are some real tools in that video from both teams. I am pretty sure I either ref'd this one or the CO-ed game ya'll played in that year...

I used to hate you!

For all of my athletic success...or for my douchey affiliations? (not you Green Lantern)

If its the prior...deal with it...and draft me and share in those successes.

If its the later...I hate that guy too.

For all of my athletic success...or for my douchey affiliations? (not you Green Lantern)

If its the prior...deal with it...and draft me and share in those successes.

If its the later...I hate that guy too.

little of both... the whole situation with Lori W and the boob grab set me off for awhile... then i blacked out for the first time and realized... CRAZY shit happens but if you don't remember it... did it happen? Whose Green Latern?

little of both... the whole situation with Lori W and the boob grab set me off for awhile... then i blacked out for the first time and realized... CRAZY shit happens but if you don't remember it... did it happen? Whose Green Latern?

I still question whether or not that event actually happened.