Possibly The Last Loss Of The Season?

drex

While I realize that it is difficult to win night after night, is it possible that the Texas game could be the last loss for the rest of the regular season? There is no opponent left on the schedule that will overwhelm us with talent. There will be pitfalls, but we could conceivably win the remainder of the games.

While I realize that it is difficult to win night after night, is it possible that the Texas game could be the last loss for the rest of the regular season? There is no opponent left on the schedule that will overwhelm us with talent. There will be pitfalls, but we could conceivably win the remainder of the games.

reign it in a little... it's a long season, however it should be a fun one.

What?? :blink: You make it sound like the Sun Belt is a cake walk. What has given you that impression? Last years team was better than this years and we were the 5th seed in the conference tournament!

If we can win all if not most of our home games and at least half of our road games in Sun Belt play I will be happy. The team that wins consistently on the road in conference play will be the top seed in the tourney.

I think it's too early to say. I'd take last year's team at this point. By the end of the season, maybe not.

I think this team is better.. Wooden is better this year then last.. We are deeper than last year.. I miss C-Wat, but he could be streaky at times.. I think Sturns would turn the ball over enough to help this years team win..

I think it's too early to say. I'd take last year's team at this point. By the end of the season, maybe not.

We have a long long way to go. we squeaked by the last two games before Texas. We have alot to work on to be consistently solid. We lost to UT Arlington for Christ' sake.

But, I was probably more frustrated with last year's team at this point in their season than this years. I see alot of promise in this team, but we still have A LOT to prove. We aren't there yet... we are getting closer.

We have yet to replace Sturns, Watson and Davis consistent scoring. I agree this team is still a work in progress and hopefully we will get better but other than Josh White and maybe Dennis, who is a reliable scorer this year? Bell, Williams and Wooden need to step it up significantly to be better than Sturns, Watson and Davis from last year. Overall I think Bell, Williams and Wooden have been disappointing so far. It's the new guys that have provided most of the offense but that can't continue for us to have success, especially in conference play.

We have yet to replace Sturns, Watson and Davis consistent scoring. I agree this team is still a work in progress and hopefully we will get better but other than Josh White and maybe Dennis, who is a reliable scorer this year? Bell, Williams and Wooden need to step it up significantly to be better than Sturns, Watson and Davis from last year. Overall I think Bell, Williams and Wooden have been disappointing so far. It's the new guys that have provided most of the offense but that can't continue for us to have success, especially in conference play.

lol at calling sturns consistant

Bell, Williams and Wooden need to step it up significantly to be better than Sturns, Watson and Davis from last year. Overall I think Bell, Williams and Wooden have been disappointing so far.

I think wooden has been terrific this year. especially in scoring. Your expectations of him are unreasonable if you are demanding he be friggin' superman.

Bell is a great utility player but is real weak and inconsistent with scoring. Williams has been outstanding in rebounds but not the scorer I would like more out of him.

lol at calling sturns consistant

Only Davis and Watson had a better scoring avg per game last year and the most was Watson with only 3 points more per game than Sturns. Remember I am talking about scoring. If we are talking about turnovers, that is a different story. He was by far the team leader in that category.

Only Davis and Watson had a better scoring avg per game last year and the most was Watson with only 3 points more per game than Sturns. Remember I am talking about scoring. If we are talking about turnovers, that is a different story. He was by far the team leader in that category.

he did score alot, and he was a great spark off the bench, I can't deny that.. but his sloppy play and poor shot selection could be the blame for a couple of losses last season, including the Memphis game..

I don't know how anyone can dog on Wooden so far. As great as Josh, Collin, Tristan, and any of our other perimter guys are - Keith is our engine as far as I'm concerned. We'll only go far if he's humming. Look how much better we were in the 2nd half tonight.

I am not saying we go undefeated the rest of the year....I am saying that we now match up physically with all our remaining opponents. No semi-pro teams left on the schedule. We are now in a position to match up with anyone.

That is some Green Kool-aid.... Never underestimate Western Kentucky plus UA-LR is having a good year. It is "possible" but very improbable...