Football Babies?

JesseMartin

What about a calendar or something with babies in little UNT outfits?

It would be something women and older fans would probably like a lot. Not to generalize or anything, that would just be the likely target audience. We could have a photo shoot and UNT press could publish it, then proceeds could go to the Athletics Department.

I NEVER thought of stuff this cheesy till I was a father, by the way.

I must preface this by saying that I'm not a father but the idea sounds extremly "gray" to me. Now, put those babies in bikinis and I'll have to have some "alone time" for awhile after buying one.

Eppy are you a prof at NT??

That's a big baby.

Yep. He's about to be 22 months old and is still in the 95th percentile for height and weight. My mom's side of the family is full of dudes 6'2" and over. My dad's is stocky dudes from 5'10" to 6'. We hope he got height from my mom's side and stockiness from my dad's side. My wife's family is full of average dudes.

He's starting to do stuff with his right hand - throwing, picking up kitchen utensils and crayons...so his career as an overpaid, left-handed, middle-inning relief pitcher ended before it began! :D

If he wants to play sports, we hope he'll choose futbol or football. My wife is from Mexico, so she's not really wanting him to play American football. But, he's got an older cousin who's a lineman in high school. I never thought my sister-in-law would let that kid play, but she did...and at a position where he's making contact on every play. So, you never know.

Edited by The Fake Lonnie Finch

My vote for post of the month.

In other news, I'd prefer a calendar more along the lines of this.. http://www.girlsofnorthtexas.com/

That's crazy. I had to show my wife. That "Bufkin" girl looks EXACTLY like her.

What about a calendar or something with babies in little UNT outfits?

It would be something women and older fans would probably like a lot. Not to generalize or anything, that would just be the likely target audience. We could have a photo shoot and UNT press could publish it, then proceeds could go to the Athletics Department.

I NEVER thought of stuff this cheesy till I was a father, by the way.

Worst idea ever.