Who's In For Saturday?

emmitt01

I'm talking about basketball...yes I know this isn't football stuff. As I'm sure you all know our men's team takes on Cameron and they will be raising the banner for the SBC championship and NCAA tournament bid.

I'm in. Wouldn't miss it.

We have asked for years for Johnny and his pledges to give us something to cheer about. The company line was always "when they win we will come." They held up their end of the bargain last season and Saturday is a time to recognize them for what they accomplished...but more importantly it is a chance to prove to them that the same fan base that was so critical and demanding can also be appreciative and non-hypocritical.

I'm talking about basketball...yes I know this isn't football stuff. As I'm sure you all know our men's team takes on Cameron and they will be raising the banner for the SBC championship and NCAA tournament bid.

We have asked for years for Johnny and his pledges to give us something to cheer about. The company line was always "when they win we will come." They held up their end of the bargain last season and Saturday is a time to recognize them for what they accomplished...but more importantly it is a chance to prove to them that the same fan base that was so critical and demanding can also be appreciative and non-hypocritical.

Great post - I think as much as everyone thinks they are marketing gurus on this board (MORE POSTERS!), there is no excuse for the majority of the "fans" to not be at this game. Unless you're holding out for a tournament win.

I heard that with your ticket from the navy game can get you in to the Cameron game. Am i right?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!

I heard that with your ticket from the navy game can get you in to the Cameron game. Am i right?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!

That is correct. Hopefull they will have signage at the stadium denoting that as well. The PA dude should make mention as well. Heck if Staubach ain't tossing the coin have the basketball team do it - make mention of the Conference Championship and the FREE game immediately following the football game.

We'll be there, but I'm still waiting on our season tickets! They were mailed Friday according to the ticket office, but I haven't received them as of today. I called and they said to wait until Friday. It shouldn't take this long from Denton to Euless! We'll be there, one way or the other. See you at both games!

GMG!

We'll be there, but I'm still waiting on our season tickets! They were mailed Friday according to the ticket office, but I haven't received them as of today. I called and they said to wait until Friday. It shouldn't take this long from Denton to Euless! We'll be there, one way or the other. See you at both games!

GMG!

That's so weird. I mean, what are the odds?

I will be there...I cannot wait for this game!

Actually, I have seats in section GA1, Row 1, Seats 1 and 2. Where is that in the Super Pit???

Glad you'll be here. Denton is so much more beautiful than North Carolina during the autumn ...

I'm no seating expert, but I'm having a hard time placing those seats. At any rate ...

FILL THE PIT! We need 10,000 people to leave Fouts and walk across the street. VOTE WITH YOUR FEET FOR JJ AND THE GUYS.

I will be there...I cannot wait for this game!

Actually, I have seats in section GA1, Row 1, Seats 1 and 2. Where is that in the Super Pit???

Just guessing I would say that GA just designates "general admission" seats and they will be assigned when you show up or printed, common if you ordered online for general seating.

My husband and I are planning on going to the basketball game afterwards as long as I feel ok. I'm 6 months pregnant and getting to the stadium for tailgaiting at 12noon and staying until the basketball game is over makes it a bit of a long day for me, but I'm willing to suck it up for the Mean Green! :D

My husband and I are planning on going to the basketball game afterwards as long as I feel ok. I'm 6 months pregnant and getting to the stadium for tailgaiting at 12noon and staying until the basketball game is over makes it a bit of a long day for me, but I'm willing to suck it up for the Mean Green! :D

Wouldn't that count as three attending? Or at least two and a half?