I Miss Dickey?!

UNT_playmaker

Guys face it, it doesn't look good. Nobody expected this, im not talking about 0-5, but the stats speaks for itself, why did it take our coaches this long for a QB, this late in the season?

My biggest concern, how many recruits are we going to lose this season is over, or have alrady lost, Im talking committed and uncommitted ones, that is our biggest concern as of now, as this season has been over after the SMU loss.

The defensive stats are unimaginable and the worst for a team none for decades for its strong and persistent defense.

This isnt going to get better next season, im sorry, and as far as rebuilding, when are we going to start rebuilding for the season we have had so far.

Bleil was a great coordinator and so was everyone on his staff, now our football team resembles a high school squad being put on the field each night to face the likes of Euless Trinity or Azle. Even the jerseys resemble a HS team.

Well at least the Cowboys are going to the Super Bowl this year.....

Guys face it, it doesn't look good. Nobody expected this, im not talking about 0-5, but the stats speaks for itself, why did it take our coaches this long for a QB, this late in the season?

My biggest concern, how many recruits are we going to lose this season is over, or have alrady lost, Im talking committed and uncommitted ones, that is our biggest concern as of now, as this season has been over after the SMU loss.

The defensive stats are unimaginable and the worst for a team none for decades for its strong and persistent defense.

This isnt going to get better next season, im sorry, and as far as rebuilding, when are we going to start rebuilding for the season we have had so far.

Bleil was a great coordinator and so was everyone on his staff, now our football team resembles a high school squad being put on the field each night to face the likes of Euless Trinity or Azle. Even the jerseys resemble a HS team.

Please step away from the keyboard and either sober up or grow-up. Dickey had total of 5 wins in the last two years with nothing that looked like potential going on. He had record loses against Tulsa, Muts, and Kansas. Get your $hit together. We were ranked 112 overall last year with a DEAD last offense, so please keep your arguments sane.

Please step away from the keyboard and either sober up or grow-up. Dickey had total of 5 wins in the last two years with nothing that looked like potential going on. He had record loses against Tulsa, Muts, and Kansas. Get your $hit together. We were ranked 112 overall last year with a DEAD last offense, so please keep your arguments sane.

Right on brotha. These posts annoy me and appear to lack football knowledge of coaching and time.

Give it time.

I am sticking to my free pass year.

A better response than my own was stated by KingDL1: "Dickey had total of 5 wins in the last two years with nothing that looked like potential going on. He had record loses against Tulsa, Muts, and Kansas."

The title of this thread is absolutely unbelievable to me, but it makes more sense coming from the poster ensuring the greater Denton area is protected from hurricanes.

Edited by MGW

Why not add a new area on the homepage - the grabass forum. The growing negative, I deserve to win now just because, football-void posts can vanish into this blackhole and my non-pertinent vomit can go in there as well. Everyone wins!

It could even be the "UNT Playmaker Makes Other Fans Question Rooting for the Boys and NT Memorial Grabass Forum."

There are a million things wrong with your post. The team is better now than it was last year- if anything, at least the discipline and attitude, and the fan support is good too. The rebuilding already started, and that's showing with Dodge's recruits he put together in the (exaggeration) 3hours he had to do all of it. Giovanni Vizza is proof of this. Our jersey's don't look like a HS team, they look like professionally designed uniforms. If for some reason, one of the most wealthy schools in America can afford uniforms with similar designs to Texas Tech and at equal or better quality than Nike and Reebok, then who are we to complain?

Is the sky falling on your house? Because it isn't doing it over mine. Like I said before, I'd rather take a Dodge 0-12 than a Dickey 2-10 because the games will be more exciting, faster paced (not actually shorter in terms of time), fewer discipline and penalty problems will arise, and I won't leave the game feeling like our team bent over and took it.

Some of you guys sound just like Temple or SMUt fans.