FAKE: Notre Dame Transfer To Nt!

H-towngreen

Chris Stewart who recently declared that he was transferring from the mess that is Notre Dame. Has declared that he will transfer into The Univeristy of North Texas and be available for next season!! Stewart was part of the 2006 recruiting class and was a 4* prospect from Klein,TX. He stands 6'5 330 lbs!!! What a beast. He is part of what is now a mass exoudus at Notre Dame. Thank you TD.

OK so maybe this is just wishful thinking on my part, but man it would be nice to get a player of that caliber to come here to NT. But rumor does have it that he is going to transfer, and it would be nice to see him land in Denton. It doesn't seem as though we have brouight in many transfers throughout the years. Time to start.

Hey, just a little fun on a friday morning. Rumor has it that Stewart is going to transfer, why not here? I would love fot Todge to get a few quality transfer kids in here. We got Fentriss from Rice and everyone has heard the reports on him. Hopefully now with TD here NT will be a more attractive second option.

Apologies to the admin. if this post upset anyone, as stated just having a little fun.

hell with the way Demtrius Jones is hopping schools we might be able to land him, he started at ND, pussed out when he lost his starting job, went to N. Ill and now has enrolled at Cincinnati and will be eligible to play next year. This begs the question, since he stepped on the field and played in the 2007 season, how can he play next year without sitting out and did he use a year eligibility? Sorta reminds me of a certain former UNT B-Ball player who never played here. <_<

You're right...trying to discuss tranfers that could help the program is lame. My bad.

Pointing out that we havnen't had many transfers over the years. Lame.

Thinking alout that I would like TD to go after big name transfers like this one. Lame.

Throwing out the chance that Chris Stewart may land at NT. Lame.

Evan Fentriss here at NT. Lame.

Heaven for bid I started off the thread with a joke to garner some attention. Lame.

Yeah, it is lame.

Now, it has the word "Fake" in the title (put in there by a board admin.). But, when first posted.....the title lead a lot of us to believe that we really had a transfer coming from Notre Dame to NT. Sorry, H-town....but I think if you were fooled by something like that....you'd be pissed, too.

And finally, you don't really go after transfers. They come to you. So, how we would increase our numbers of them.....is beyond me. You can't really recruit kids off of other teams. They have to contact us.

Yeah, it is lame.

Now, it has the word "Fake" in the title (put in there by a board admin.). But, when first posted.....the title lead a lot of us to believe that we really had a transfer coming from Notre Dame to NT. Sorry, H-town....but I think if you were fooled by something like that....you'd be pissed, too.

And finally, you don't really go after transfers. They come to you. So, how we would increase our numbers of them.....is beyond me. You can't really recruit kids off of other teams. They have to contact us.

Thats why I had the entire second part of the post in there stating that it wasn't happening. So my bad for having a little fun on a friday. So sorry if everyone got "pissed" at my little joke leading into an actual post on transfers. MY BAD

And you are allowed to talk to transfers once they are released from their scholarships. Player decides he wants to transfer, asks current university to release him of his ship, hopefully school agrees, player is then open to recruiting.

Edited by H-towngreen

Thats why I had the entire second part of the post in there stating that it wasn't happening. So my bad for having a little fun on a friday. So sorry if everyone got "pissed" at my little joke leading into an actual post on transfers. MY BAD

And you are allowed to talk to transfers once they are released from their scholarships. Player decides he wants to transfer, asks current university to release him of his ship, hopefully school agrees, player is then open to recruiting.

No worries H-town, didn't bother me. I rather enjoyed the jolt of excitement, however

brief it may have been.

GMG

Hey, H-Town,

If you draw the winning ticket, Dick Clark and I will soon be telling you that

YOU WON 10 MILLION DOLLARS IN THE

PUBLISHER'S CLEARING HOUSE SWEEPSTAKES!

hell with the way Demtrius Jones is hopping schools we might be able to land him, he started at ND, pussed out when he lost his starting job, went to N. Ill and now has enrolled at Cincinnati and will be eligible to play next year. This begs the question, since he stepped on the field and played in the 2007 season, how can he play next year without sitting out and did he use a year eligibility? Sorta reminds me of a certain former UNT B-Ball player who never played here. <_<

Watching the UCF game last night, one of their starters was a starter for one of the large DI Schools last year. The announcer stated that he was allowed a hardship transfer ( he is from Fla. ) so he did not have to lay out a year. First time I have ever heard of this.

Hey, I don't think the Jones kid from ND pussed out, he just new they were going with the high profile prospect. You can't blame any kid for transferring for playing time. I would rather play at WhatsamattaU than sit on the pine at UT. Look at Riley, he was never going to get a sniff. He would have eventually transferred.

I had no problem with Snead leaving UT. The Coaches made the decision on McCoy so Snead leaves.

Guys want to play ball, any competitor wants to play regardless of the level D-1 vs, AA. Sam Houston has really prospered by big school transfers, I have no problem with that,