Fouts Field Renovation Photos

GreenN'walinsVet

Someone is going to cry about the old logo.

I didn't even notice that - I have since given up trying to figure out what's new and old in relation to our symbols.

Upon second glance however, they took that solid green stripe off the top - I kind of liked that.

Edited by GoMeanGreen1999

I was over there today, too.

I looked in the men's rooms......they have been refurbished and are MUCH NICER. New green stalls.......20 new waterless, flushless urinals in each men's room. The urinals have green privacy guards between each one.

Plus, I think they are putting ceiling fans in the rest rooms.

And this is meant as no offense, at all: But, I think, in person........the paint job looks better than it did in those pictures. I think you will all be impressed with how much better Fouts looks when you see it Saturday.

I looked in the men's rooms......they have been refurbished and are MUCH NICER. New green stalls.......20 new waterless, flushless urinals in each men's room. The urinals have green privacy guards between each one.

And this is meant as no offense, at all: But, I think, in person........the paint job looks better than it did in those pictures. I think you will all be impressed with how much better Fouts looks when you see it Saturday.

No offense, and I completly agree that in person Fouts (from the outside) actually looks like a nice stadium.

You mean no more glorious trough of doom. That's disappointing. It will be nice, however, to have some ceiling fans to bring the 145 degree air down to the floor where it only used to be 120. Plus the smell of stale urine and nacho turds really needs to be circulated so that all in the bathrooms can enjoy it equally.

Edited by Eagle-96

You mean no more glorious trough of doom. That's disappointing. It will be nice, however, to have some ceiling fans to bring the 145 degree air down to the floor where it only used to be 120. Plus the smell of stale urine and nacho turds really needs to circulated so that all in the bathrooms can enjoy it equally.

Ok that was damn funny. And I was picturing Dwight K Schrute saying the whole thing with a straight face. :lol:

Speaking of the signs with the old logos...I just drove by after class and they had the new signs up with the new logos. It does look much better in person. The student side still looks, well, crappy. Hopefully it gets done before Saturday.

You mean no more glorious trough of doom. That's disappointing. It will be nice, however, to have some ceiling fans to bring the 145 degree air down to the floor where it only used to be 120. Plus the smell of stale urine and nacho turds really needs to circulated so that all in the bathrooms can enjoy it equally.

Touche- If you didn't say it, I was going to...

Thanks for the photos. Can't wait to see it in person Saturday.

Go Mean Green!!!

Wait a minute...this is still Fouts Field we're talking about, right? You know, ol' 40 yards from the stands to the playing field Fouts Field? :blink:

All I can do is shake my head. :no:

Give the venerable ol' lady another 30+ years of strained eye-sight and you'll be shaking yours, too. :whistling1:

I do look forward to the days when its more than coats of paint that gets us excited about our football stadium in Denton, Texas, America.

Edited by PlummMeanGreen